Illinois circles the drain...

Clem72

They can't dissolve, because none of the surrounding states would want anything to do with the existing population. If they are allowed to evict entire cities, maybe.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
They can't dissolve, because none of the surrounding states would want anything to do with the existing population. If they are allowed to evict entire cities, maybe.

Kick Chicago to the Canadians?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

A huge portion of the state is occupied by moderate/conservative farmers and has an ag-based economy. How'd you like to be one of those poor bastids stuck living in that state?

Like the same kind of folks stuck living in MD. Or even New York.

Ruined by the dysfunctional politics of the Democrats/Progressives all packed in and around some big sh!thole of a city and dominating the elections.

Clem72

bah, just give the existing farmers federal land grants. Raze the cities and turn them into a nature preserve.

black dog

Free America
A huge portion of the state is occupied by moderate/conservative farmers and has an ag-based economy. How'd you like to be one of those poor bastids stuck living in that state?

Like the same kind of folks stuck living in MD. Or even New York.

Ruined by the dysfunctional politics of the Democrats/Progressives all packed in and around some big sh!thole of a city and dominating the elections.

Yep, it's a beautiful state, but nobody wants the northern part..

black dog

Free America
bah, just give the existing farmers federal land grants. Raze the cities and turn them into a nature preserve.

One of the problems with city's like Chicago, Detroit and so on is when the good citizens finely move, they #### up the city or town they move to.
We have that happening in Northern Indiana for decades.

buddscreek

One of the problems with city's like Chicago, Detroit and so on is when the good citizens finely move, they #### up the city or town they move to.

do you fall into that list? you are from a very liberal md county.

black dog

Free America
do you fall into that list? you are from a very liberal md county.

Instigator.... Don't you have rows to hoe?...
Was it bat$hit liberal 60 years ago when I grew up there?
It probably was, Thank God I moved..

I did hear a collective sigh of relief from Dotsonville now that Burrows and I no longer reside there..

Shoot that Fireball yet?
Have you seen my kids truck parked on the other side of the plantation lately??

Last edited:

buddscreek

no more rows to hoe... stop planting bacca this year. shot a ground pig at 197 yards, he turned to mush.
no, I haven't seen his truck lately.

nutz

yep, Waldorf /St. Charles is a good model for that.