BLM - Makes you say things you refuse to regret when you sober up. Oh well, now outta work

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Well, the bitch be outta here now.

de bitch.jpg
Da Bitch said:
“Essex County College publicly lynched me in front of my students.”

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/co...-party/ar-BBDbiCw?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout

Nex cums the rayciss ghetto lottery.

Cue Watermellonboy in 3..2..

Last edited:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
At least there seems to be some intelligence at that college.

[FONT=&quot]“The college was immediately inundated with feedback from students, faculty and prospective students and their families expressing frustration, concern and even fear that the views expressed by a college employee (with influence over students) would negatively impact their experience on the campus,” newly appointed Essex County College President Anthony Munroe said in a statement, according to [/FONT]NJ.com[FONT=&quot]. “I fully believe that institutions of higher learning must provide a safe space for students… The character of this institution mandates that we embrace diversity, inclusion, and unity. Racism cannot be fought with more racism.”[/FONT]

frequentflier

happy to be living
That was truly painful to listen to. People wonder why there is such racial divide in this country. If a white person said the things she did, there would be riots.