Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Calvert to get stationary License Plate Readers

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    What exactly do you think I am wishing for?
    Collective Safety.... That's a problem.
    While collective security is an idea with a long history, its implementation in practice has proved problematic. Several prerequisites have to be met for it to have a chance of working. It is the theory or practice of states pledging to defend one another in order to deter aggression or to punish transgressor.

I'm more of a Individual Freedom person. But that's another thread.
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

i'm actually for cameras observing recording and body cameras.. nothing wrong with recording reality in public..

my problem is the cameras running people's info and keeping track of people, and the deceit and money grab.

I'm not against fair speed cameras or red light cameras.. i am against hidden trickery that is really about taxes/revenue.

Am i the only one who would like an orange light between red and yellow? yellow = keep going throught the light if you're close enough.. orange = definitely prepare to stop for the light.

Members who have read this thread: 78