'Told That Lil B**** To Get Abortion'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Teen Who Beat 16-Month-Old Daughter Into Coma: 'Told That Lil B**** To Get Abortion'

As reported by New York Daily News, Nylah suffered "bleeding on the brain, multiple skull fractures and bruising on her face, legs and other parts of her body," according to authorities. The baby also required a blood transfusion while being treated at Maimonides Medical Center. Early Tuesday, a prosecutor said it was unlikely Nylah would make it another 24 hours.

:oldman:

this should be good ........

Hijinx

Teen Who Beat 16-Month-Old Daughter Into Coma: 'Told That Lil B**** To Get Abortion'

As reported by New York Daily News, Nylah suffered "bleeding on the brain, multiple skull fractures and bruising on her face, legs and other parts of her body," according to authorities. The baby also required a blood transfusion while being treated at Maimonides Medical Center. Early Tuesday, a prosecutor said it was unlikely Nylah would make it another 24 hours.

:oldman:

this should be good ........

He should get the death penalty.

This_person

His body, his choice. If people don't want to beat up babies, then they don't have to beat up theirs. But, I can't believe this religious bull#### that people want to put their own "morals" on other people and tell them what they can do.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
His body, his choice. If people don't want to beat up babies, then they don't have to beat up theirs. But, I can't believe this religious bull#### that people want to put their own "morals" on other people and tell them what they can do.

You do know that there's a line between abortion and murder. He pole vaulted over that line and then drove 16 miles past that.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
You do know that there's a line between abortion and murder. He pole vaulted over that line and then drove 16 miles past that.

Abortion is Murder ...... so why the distinction

people want the right to murder their child - lets remove the born distinction and make it until 18 ? 25 ? maybe 30 ?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Abortion is Murder ...... so why the distinction

people want the right to murder their child - lets remove the born distinction and make it until 18 ? 25 ? maybe 30 ?

Not to most of us it's not, but I'm not going to bother arguing the point for the several thousandth time.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Dude should claim he's a muslim and say it was an honor killing. That excuse seems to fly in other parts of the world. I wonder how much longer until it arrives at our shores.

Poor baby didn't deserve that fate. Justice needs to make an example of this guy.

black dog

Free America
every time you stick your dick in, you are choosing to make a baby ....
the odds are, the task will not be successful, but that is the choice one makes going there

How do you come to that conclusion...
And when did it become the man's decision to have a woman become pregnant?

Last edited:

hotbikermama40

How do you come to that conclusion...
And when did it become the man's decision to have a woman become pregnant?

Is it cool if I make an analogy using guns? Sometimes there are people who get their kicks firing guns into the air, and further, directly up to the sky. Those fired bullets have to go somewhere. If a bullet ends up in another person, whether they meant to or not doesnt matter; they are responsible for the injury, or death, of that individual.
That being said...it is NOT the man's decision for the woman to become pregnant. It is the man AND woman who, together, are firing bullets into the air.