Trump Speech......

TPD

the poor dad
Pretty good.....

The most fun line......the Libs are lucky we don't protest......

Loved that line!

I love Trump's style of delivering a speech. Much better than the previous orator in chief in my opinion.

TPD

the poor dad
I can't wait to see how the MSM spins it tomorrow....

Well we already know how they will spin it.

Trump makes his speech writers look good - he can turn their 15min into an hour. But the poor TelePrompTer operator earns his salary during a Trump speech. Stop go stop go stop ....

littlelady

God bless the USA
It's gonna be whipped into a direct verbal attack intended to be a violent threat...and the next 'reason' to call for impeachment

It was a good speech. Trump may have an ego, but he comes across more genuine than Obama. Listening to Obama was tedious because it was all about him. At least, Trump talks about America. Go, Trump!

hotbikermama40

It was a good speech. Trump may have an ego, but he comes across more genuine than Obama. Listening to Obama was tedious because it was all about him. At least, Trump talks about America. Go, Trump!

I agree, his love for America is felt when he speaks. I always felt like Obama was focused on sounding 'just right'. Yeah he was charismatic, but so was the serpent in the Garden...lol.

I'll take Trump bumbling linguistically ANY day over spit shined and polished

littlelady

God bless the USA
:yay: :patriot: And, let us not forget that Obama was not an American in any way, shape, or form.
That's all. Nite, nite, y'all.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Thanks, but not really a transcript.

I especially like his idea to limit immigrants from using welfare for 5 years. I feel like I've heard that idea somewhere before....

Sorry you cannot sit through the entire speech to see inflection, expression and facial changes which make the spoken word more meaningful than the typed word.

Yeah, that law would be great if someone in the nation would enforce it. Hasn't happened in the past 8 years or more.

BOP

I agree, his love for America is felt when he speaks. I always felt like Obama was focused on sounding 'just right'. Yeah he was charismatic, but so was the serpent in the Garden...lol.

Raciss!

Grumpy

^good stuff

Hijinx

Pretty good speech. The news and polls say he is dropping, but people are coming out and cheering this guy.

WTH is wrong with people that they are still fighting him?

What did he say in this speech that anyone stands against?