Deportation of illegal immigrants is so totally rayciss

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

The problem with illegals, Irish, Mexican, or otherwise, is that their loyalty is to their home country and not that of the United States. With Mexicans it is more of an invasion. If there are millions here, with their allegiance to their home country, that is a huge, serious safety and security, problem.

Clem72

If I may ...

The problem with illegals, Irish, Mexican, or otherwise, is that their loyalty is to their home country and not that of the United States. With Mexicans it is more of an invasion. If there are millions here, with their allegiance to their home country, that is a huge, serious safety and security, problem.

Just for discussion sake, do you have any evidence to support this? I would say it's plainly obvious that many immigrants (illegal or otherwise) prefer not to assimilate and instead bring their "culture" with them, but I don't often run across an immigrant that is loyal to their previous country. Unless you believe waving a Mexican flag before a boxing match is loyalty, because really that just ethnic pride and lots of people have that without having mixed loyalties. Or do you believe flying the confederate flag means you are loyal to the confederacy and don't hold to union laws/taxes/beliefs.

Hijinx

Just for discussion sake, do you have any evidence to support this? I would say it's plainly obvious that many immigrants (illegal or otherwise) prefer not to assimilate and instead bring their "culture" with them, but I don't often run across an immigrant that is loyal to their previous country. Unless you believe waving a Mexican flag before a boxing match is loyalty, because really that just ethnic pride and lots of people have that without having mixed loyalties. Or do you believe flying the confederate flag means you are loyal to the confederacy and don't hold to union laws/taxes/beliefs.

La Raza-----------------nuff said.

Clem72

La Raza-----------------nuff said.

Come on now. That term is in used in literally hundreds of organizations and locations. If you are talking specifically about the gang in Chicago (which I think you are, because they use the Mexican flag), again that is a heritage thing and I would argue not a loyalty thing.

But back to my actual question of "LOYALTY", what does that mean? About the only place that makes sense are the individuals that are here SOLELY for work, but plan to go back home. But this is not the majority situation, most want to be US citizens, want to live here, want to work (or not work and just leech off of the rest of us). Amnesty wouldn't be a contentious argument if all of these illegals planned to go back home or were "loyal" to their home country.

Let me put it to you this way, if we went to war with Mexico do you think everyone working at La Tolteca would head for the border to join the fight, or try to become spies, or something? Or do you think they would just keep living their everyday lives and possibly join a facebook group saying we should be nice to Mexico?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Let me put it to you this way, if we went to war with Mexico do you think everyone working at La Tolteca would head for the border to join the fight, or try to become spies, or something? Or do you think they would just keep living their everyday lives and possibly join a facebook group saying we should be nice to Mexico?

I'm sure they would put exlax in the refried beans. I think they may already be doing that.

black dog

Free America

I would start with, you haven't been around many Spanish illegals then.
I worked with 25 to 200+ illegal Spanish for 9 years, everyone of them learned how to abuse the system, take more form the system than they could ever put back into it.
They all were here for nothing more than the money that could be made here. All would tell you whatever $hithole country they were from was far and wide better than the good old USA. It always amazed me that so.eone could be so proud of a country that allowed them to work 6 days a week and bring home a wopping 6 bucks.
I've seen way to many get there first paycheck and stare at it because never in there live have the seen a check for 4 to 600 dollars, and three weeks later tell you how $hitty America is.
We should be ashamed that we as a country have allowed this to continue for the decades that it has been going on.