Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunset Cove Waterfront Restuarant

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    Buncha newbies...
    Quote Originally Posted by BadGirl View Post
    I've been here since 1963.
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

I've been here since 1963.
    It was some cousin of mine that landed in Dunkirk area in 1658 came over and got some 7D gal pregnant..and there ya go. Same ole story....over and over again. ;-p
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Buncha newbies...
    But but but, I started coming down here as a little kid starting in the early 70's.
    Camping on the base and down at the Point.

We went there last fall, and it was positively horrible. Like, miserable bad.

We live down in that area....a place that is a restaurant desert, and we will never return.

If you want good food, stop on by my house, and I'll make dinner for you and DidWhat.
    I will let the wife know.
    She wanted to try a new place and somebody posted this place on her FB.

Quote Originally Posted by DoWhat View Post
    But but but, I started coming down here as a little kid starting in the early 70's.
    Camping on the base and down at the Point.
    1670s...right? ;-p
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

1670s...right? ;-p
    Yep, and also posting on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by DoWhat View Post
    Yep, and also posting on the forums.
    Few people that are not "from here" realize that the 7D and 2D/9D grapevines make the internets look just lame..weak..a laughingstock. Heck, people 'round here know what I'm going to do, long before I've even done it! I can't understand why the DoD has not taken more interest in this uniquely capable communications system.

Few people that are not "from here" realize that the 7D and 2D/9D grapevines make the internets look just lame..weak..a laughingstock. Heck, people 'round here know what I'm going to do, long before I've even done it! I can't understand why the DoD has not taken more interest in this uniquely capable communications system.
    The string on my tin can broke. Could you guys all speak up, please?
    "It must be inordinately taxing to be such a boob."
    The Brain

Quote Originally Posted by GWguy View Post
    The string on my tin can broke. Could you guys all speak up, please?
    Wuht?

It was some cousin of mine that landed in Dunkirk area in 1658 came over and got some 7D gal pregnant..and there ya go. Same ole story....over and over again. ;-p
    Landed? 1658?

Members who have read this thread: 107