Sunset Cove Waterfront Restuarant

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
We went there last fall, and it was positively horrible. Like, miserable bad.

We live down in that area....a place that is a restaurant desert, and we will never return.

If you want good food, stop on by my house, and I'll make dinner for you and DidWhat.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Keep in mind, it is NOT at Pt. Lookout, but about 6 miles from there.

It's barely a speed up-slow down boat run from St. George..but nobody ever convinced me it was worth the run. We're all about Tim's (@ Coles Pt Plantation) and Coles Pt Tavern these days. Both are awesome.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
We went there last fall, and it was positively horrible. Like, miserable bad.

We live down in that area....a place that is a restaurant desert, and we will never return.

If you want good food, stop on by my house, and I'll make dinner for you and DidWhat.
I will let the wife know.
She wanted to try a new place and somebody posted this place on her FB.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Yep, and also posting on the forums.

Few people that are not "from here" realize that the 7D and 2D/9D grapevines make the internets look just lame..weak..a laughingstock. Heck, people 'round here know what I'm going to do, long before I've even done it! I can't understand why the DoD has not taken more interest in this uniquely capable communications system.

Few people that are not "from here" realize that the 7D and 2D/9D grapevines make the internets look just lame..weak..a laughingstock. Heck, people 'round here know what I'm going to do, long before I've even done it! I can't understand why the DoD has not taken more interest in this uniquely capable communications system.

:ohwell: The string on my tin can broke. Could you guys all speak up, please?