Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Bake the cake

sounds like they are taking away the free will of folks, to that say "I don't want to" if you don't want to bake a cake then don't. they shouldn't be fined. try to get a cake with a cross on it from a mid eastern baker but no one says a word about that. Pu$$ies

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    I really wonder where they conduct these polls

"IYAOYAS" and a Proud Deplorable

Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    And 75 years ago people laughed at black people or people with mental disabilities or Jews or polish people. Is that really where you wanna go back to?

And for the millionth time of you job is baking cakes you aren't doing anything different baking a cake for a gay person or straight person or a black person.

I believe the problem with most is not the cake, it's the decorations they want on top of the cake.
    If I was gay and the baker didn't want to bake and decorate the cake in the manner that we wanted I would find another baker, I would be afraid that the decorations might look like a love scene from the laundry room in the show OZ.
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    I believe the problem with most is not the cake, it's the decorations they want on top of the cake.
    If I was gay and the baker didn't want to bake and decorate the cake in the manner that we wanted I would find another baker, I would be afraid that the decorations might look like a love scene from the laundry room in the show OZ.
    Bakers forced to serve patrons they do not want should serve them seconds and not their best effort.
    “In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act” - Geo Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    And 75 years ago people laughed at black people or people with mental disabilities or Jews or polish people. Is that really where you wanna go back to?
    No need to to. Because today, we have people like you to laugh at.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    Bakers forced to serve patrons they do not want should serve them seconds and not their best effort.
    Myself, I would not do well in the retail world behind the counter...
    99.99% of my business communication is through emails and a fax machine..

Blog Entries
    I do not believe the "results" of this "poll". As we've seen clearly, the Left makes crap up to suit their agenda, then calls it a "poll".

I flat do not believe that most Americans think a business should be forced to serve customers against their beliefs. We all know damn good and well that if a Black run bakery was forced to make a cake for a KKK rally, there would be hell to pay. We all know that a gay run bakery would never be forced to serve Westboro Baptist. We all know that the majority opinion would be that the customer choose a different bakery and stop being such a douche knot.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Douche knot..... I actually had to Urban Dictionary that word... And today's word of the day is..
    Douche knot
    A man bun
    Look at that dude's douche knot...

To funny... Now where's that tattooed girl at?? I'll bet that's not the answer she gives me.

A man bun

is about the dumbest damn thing [IMHO] in this century
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
    - Robert J. Hanlon.

“There is a deeply anti-democratic undercurrent to much of the criticism of the new president, borne aloft by an assumption that democracy is too important to be left to the voters.”

And if a statue can oppress you, then I submit that you have greater issues. - A West.

Many wedding cakes these days don't have the traditional male and female toppers anyway so if that is really the issue I think it would be easily solved.

My point is is that nothing is different for the baker in terms of the product they produce every day. The only difference is who they sell it to which is discriminaton.

Also why don't these religious bakers ask straight people if it's there first marriage? And refuse to bake a cake if they have been divorce? Or if they wear mixed fibers? Or allow a woman to make decisions for the family? Why do they only focus on homosexuality?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    is about the dumbest damn thing [IMHO] in this century
    Look what Mattel has done to Ken:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.4d93b0fb61a8

The Twitter reactions are HILARIOUS!!

(In case you can't get past WashPo's gimme screen, here's Buzzfeed)
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Members who have read this thread: 100