A Week After Leftist Gunman Tried To Assassinate Republicans

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
A Week After Leftist Gunman Tried To Assassinate Republicans, Trump Opponents Return To Violent Language Over Obamacare Replacement

Within the two weeks, opponents of President Trump went right back to the violent language that they were decrying. On Thursday, responding to the Senate health bill that would trim around the edges of Obamacare while restructuring Medicaid, Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) took a political tomahawk to Republicans, calling their bill “blood money”:

[video at link]

Josh Fox, a Leftist film producer, followed up with this gem:

Josh Fox
Mitch McConnell is a terrorist. @realDonaldTrump is a terrorist.
This bill terrorizes people and sentences poor people to death.
#USA https://twitter.com/sensanders/status/877986815902396417

Yes, the violent language the Left thought was so terrible that it supposedly led to the Oklahoma City bombing and shooting of Gabby Giffords just had to stop. But not the violent language that by the same theory may have impacted the Congressional shooter. That has to continue. After all, how will people know how violent and threatening Republicans are unless Democrats describe them as murderers and terrorists?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
WATCH: MSNBC Political Analyst Compares Trump To A 'Suicide Bomber'

MSNBC anchor Craig Melvin framed Trump's statement on Thursday as proof that he was "lying all along about the existence of these tapes.”

Jordan, whom Mediaite describes as "a Bush White House aide turned MSNBC analyst and TIME contributor," agreed completely, concluding that trusting Trump was political suicide. Here's the quote that's causing the stir:

JORDAN: He wasted the country's collective time speculating over whether these tapes existed or not. It's a sad day when you cannot depend on the president's word. And my advice would just be to Republicans who do cozy up to him. It's like hugging a suicide bomber. He blows you up in the process with him.

Perhaps the most shocking aspect of the exchange was that Melvin actually pushed back — well, a "little" — saying, "That’s a little strong, Elise.”

But Jordan doubled down on her analogy, saying, “If you’re a Republican who went out on a limb and defended Donald Trump over saying, well, he’s got tapes that will back up his point of view, you just got blown up, too."

Hijinx

A Week After Leftist Gunman Tried To Assassinate Republicans, Trump Opponents Return To Violent Language Over Obamacare Replacement

Within the two weeks, opponents of President Trump went right back to the violent language that they were decrying. On Thursday, responding to the Senate health bill that would trim around the edges of Obamacare while restructuring Medicaid, Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) took a political tomahawk to Republicans, calling their bill “blood money”:

[video at link]

Josh Fox, a Leftist film producer, followed up with this gem:

Josh Fox
Mitch McConnell is a terrorist. @realDonaldTrump is a terrorist.
This bill terrorizes people and sentences poor people to death.
#USA https://twitter.com/sensanders/status/877986815902396417

Yes, the violent language the Left thought was so terrible that it supposedly led to the Oklahoma City bombing and shooting of Gabby Giffords just had to stop. But not the violent language that by the same theory may have impacted the Congressional shooter. That has to continue. After all, how will people know how violent and threatening Republicans are unless Democrats describe them as murderers and terrorists?

Personally I think the Republicans should have let the thing run it's course, or done away with it completely.

I used to have a lot of respect towards actors, until recent political events let them show their true colors. Respect lost for many.

PJay

It just further proves what Conservatives have been saying.

Johnny, keep talking....

Clem72

I think his name was John Wilkes Booth.

I don't think he was ignorant of that fact. If you read the article, and the context, he was clearly making the inference that Trump is dangerous and something needed to be done, and that an actor has gone so far as assassinating a president before.

If you take the premise that he was ignorant of Booth, then his whole spiel makes no sense.

Hijinx

I don't think he was ignorant of that fact. If you read the article, and the context, he was clearly making the inference that Trump is dangerous and something needed to be done, and that an actor has gone so far as assassinating a president before.

If you take the premise that he was ignorant of Booth, then his whole spiel makes no sense.

Makes no sense anyway.
Remember when actors were WW2 veterans?
These guys left Hollywood and went to fight.
There aren't many left in Hollywood with a real set of balls left in Hollywood. Filled with girly men and ******s.

They may play heroes, but it's all play.
Now Gary Sinese there is a man.

hotbikermama40

Makes no sense anyway.
Remember when actors were WW2 veterans?
These guys left Hollywood and went to fight.
There aren't many left in Hollywood with a real set of balls left in Hollywood. Filled with girly men and ******s.

They may play heroes, but it's all play.
Now Gary Sinese there is a man.

Hell yeah. Lt. Dan!!! He kicks ass

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think his name was John Wilkes Booth.

AND he was a Democrat who assassinated a Republican...who is considered by many to be the best president in history.

Does anyone else see the irony of Johnny Depp wanting to emulate the man who killed Abraham Lincoln, the president who freed the slaves? I'm sure it's lost on the progs because history isn't their strong suit.

hotbikermama40

AND he was a Democrat who assassinated a Republican...who is considered by many to be the best president in history.

Does anyone else see the irony of Johnny Depp wanting to emulate the man who killed Abraham Lincoln, the president who freed the slaves? I'm sure it's lost on the progs because history isn't their strong suit.

Parts of it are, once they've tailored or tweaked some...