" I just don't want a poor person " in charge

Sapidus

Trump tells crowd he doesn't want a poor person in positions in his cabinet.

And the morons still cheered for him.

He also claims these people gave up massive paydays to work for the government but many are still not divested from their business interests

This after months of claiming to drain the swamp. Instead he just filled it with his favored swamp creatures.

You really can't make this stuff up.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/22/trump-i-just-dont-want-a-poor-person-running-the-economy.html

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You "poor people" know zippy about how wealth is created nor how to properly manage it.

Get used to it, shortbus..those of us who create wealth are tired of you worthless slugs burning it off for nothing.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No, dorkstein, he said he didn't want a poor person to have an economic role in his administration.

And why would he? Who the hell would tap someone who doesn't know how to make or manage their own money to manage the taxpayers' money? Some dumbass asked him, "Why'd you put a rich person in charge of the economy?" The answer should have been, "You ####ing dumbass. Security? Get this dumbass out of here. And kick his ass on the way out." Instead, Trump answered the question.

I understand that you lefties are unfamiliar with honesty, but that speaks more about you and your masters than it does about Trump.

Sapidus

No, dorkstein, he said he didn't want a poor person to have an economic role in his administration.

And why would he? Who the hell would tap someone who doesn't know how to make or manage their own money to manage the taxpayers' money? Some dumbass asked him, "Why'd you put a rich person in charge of the economy?" The answer should have been, "You ####ing dumbass. Security? Get this dumbass out of here. And kick his ass on the way out." Instead, Trump answered the question.

I understand that you lefties are unfamiliar with honesty, but that speaks more about you and your masters than it does about Trump.

First nobody asked him anything. He was giving a speech.

Second this is what he repeatedly criticized Hillary for and now he is getting you dummies to line up and cheer for it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...he-doesnt-want-a-poor-person-in-cabinet-roles

The US president told a crowd on Wednesday night: “Somebody said why did you appoint a rich person to be in charge of the economy? No it’s true. And Wilbur’s [commerce secretary Wilbur Ross] a very rich person in charge of commerce. I said: ‘Because that’s the kind of thinking we want.’”

Now, it's entirely possible that he made that up, but it sounds like something you doucheknots would spout out and have a #### fit about.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Second this is what he repeatedly criticized Hillary for and now he is getting you dummies to line up and cheer for it.

Do you breathe without the assistance of a medical device?? Would you be so kind as to show us where the plug is? TIA.

hotbikermama40

You're an idiot. This is directly from the link YOU posted:
So, somebody said, 'Why did you appoint a rich person to be in charge of the economy?' … I said, 'because that's the kind of thinking we want.' I mean, you know, really. Because they're representing the country. They don't want the money. They're representing the country and they had to give up a lot to take these jobs. They gave up a lot.

Grumpy

Trump tells crowd he doesn't want a poor person in positions in his cabinet.

And the morons still cheered for him.

He also claims these people gave up massive paydays to work for the government but many are still not divested from their business interests

This after months of claiming to drain the swamp. Instead he just filled it with his favored swamp creatures.

You really can't make this stuff up.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/22/trump-i-just-dont-want-a-poor-person-running-the-economy.html

You really need to read what you want to say and think it through before you hit POST.

Sapidus

You can say what ever you want to obfuscate the dichotomy between complaining Hillary was going to be in the pocket of Goldman Sachs but cheering when Trump installs them in his cabinet and repeals Dodd Frank which is designed to protect the consumer.

The only people he is hurting is lower and middle class Americans All of his policies will only keep more money in my pocket but I believe there are a lot of things more important than money.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
You can say what ever you want to obfuscate the dichotomy between complaining Hillary was going to be in the pocket of Goldman Sachs but cheering when Trump installs them in his cabinet and repeals Dodd Frank which is designed to protect the consumer.

The only people he is hurting is lower and middle class Americans All of his policies will only keep more money in my pocket but I believe there are a lot of things more important than money.

With Hill it was as repayment for filling her bank account, with DT they're his peer group, I can see a difference.

hotbikermama40

Do we want Hill in Sach's pocket, or Sach in Trump's chain of command, hmmmm?

Sapidus

Well thought out response to a complicated issue.

Very unlikely here. Just more circle jerking and making fun of people. Is that what you do when you can't excuse voting for this turd?