"Death Party"

PsyOps

Pixelated
"Forget death panels. If Republicans pass this bill, they're the death party." - Hillary Clinton

Liberals haven't learn a thing about how this kind of inflammatory language could lead to some nutcase taking matter into their own hands.

If you think it's going to end because a zealot leftist went on a shooting spree against republicans, think again.

Phil Montag (former Nebraska Democratic Party official): "“His whole job is to get people, convince Republicans to [expletive] kick people off [expletive] health care. I’m glad he got shot, I wish he was [expletive] dead.”

It appears they are going to double down. While they call the GOP the "death party" they are the ones going around shooting people, then praising the shooting. The Democrat Party has been hijacked by extremists, disregarding the knowledge that their words have meaning, and there are people out there that will act on them. Or perhaps that's what they want.

Hijinx

"Forget death panels. If Republicans pass this bill, they're the death party." - Hillary Clinton

Liberals haven't learn a thing about how this kind of inflammatory language could lead to some nutcase taking matter into their own hands.

If you think it's going to end because a zealot leftist went on a shooting spree against republicans, think again.

Phil Montag (former Nebraska Democratic Party official): "“His whole job is to get people, convince Republicans to [expletive] kick people off [expletive] health care. I’m glad he got shot, I wish he was [expletive] dead.”

It appears they are going to double down. While they call the GOP the "death party" they are the ones going around shooting people, then praising the shooting. The Democrat Party has been hijacked by extremists, disregarding the knowledge that their words have meaning, and there are people out there that will act on them. Or perhaps that's what they want.

Well: This came from Hillary who has her own death list, including one Ambassador.
How many people have died because she an Obama sent shoulder fired weapons to ISIS.
How many people have had to be refugees because she and Soetoro started this war against Assad.

For Hillary to bring up deaths is pretty amusing in a macabre sort of way.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Hopefully this is their last gasp. I can't believe too many people approve of this kind of talk. Of course, many Lefties - as in, most of them - aren't aware that this is happening because NYT/WashPo/Buzzfeed aren't reporting it. In flipping and surfing about, Fox alone is reporting it - the others are just ignoring it. And since most Lefties freak out at even the mention of Fox News, they are ignorant as to what's going on in their party and in fact they don't *want* to know.

The Dems were brilliant in demonizing the only TV news source that isn't part of their cabal. An uninformed public is a controlled public, and these folks are like Scientologists in their blind yet fierce loyalty.

hotbikermama40

Hopefully this is their last gasp. I can't believe too many people approve of this kind of talk. Of course, many Lefties - as in, most of them - aren't aware that this is happening because NYT/WashPo/Buzzfeed aren't reporting it. In flipping and surfing about, Fox alone is reporting it - the others are just ignoring it. And since most Lefties freak out at even the mention of Fox News, they are ignorant as to what's going on in their party and in fact they don't *want* to know.

The Dems were brilliant in demonizing the only TV news source that isn't part of their cabal. An uninformed public is a controlled public, and these folks are like Scientologists in their blind yet fierce loyalty.

AMEN sister