Hey Crotch Rocket Riders!

seven

Why are 99% of you Azzholes?

I hope the pavement turns you into minced meat.

God Bless!

edinsomd

God Bless!

I rode what you would mistakenly call crotch rockets for over 40 years. Saw many more Azzholes on four wheels than I ever did on two.

God Bless.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I rode what you would mistakenly call crotch rockets for over 40 years. Saw many more Azzholes on four wheels than I ever did on two.

God Bless.

:blahblah:

Was on 2 in Annapolis when crotcher came up lane splitting. All those Azzhole four wheels didn't even get out of the guy's way. He's lucky no one was making a lane change.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
:blahblah:

Was on 2 in Annapolis when crotcher came up lane splitting. All those Azzhole four wheels didn't even get out of the guy's way. He's lucky no one was making a lane change.
we had one blast past us on 97 at easily over 150 mph the other day. Startled the hell out of us. Another one on their way to becoming hamburger.

DannyMotorcycle

God Bless!

I wouldnt' say 99%...

but yea.. if they wont' respect the machine, the road, the traffic... they'll find out something they would not want to find out.

probably shouldnt' wish bad things on people though..

Bman

I was involved in an accident on RT4 near St Leonard where one hit me in the rear end. He was riding it like an idiot and the cops were chasing him and he tried to split lanes and bounced off the sides of 2 cars before hitting me while stopped for the road block. They pulled him out from under my work truck and did CPR to revive him but he didn't make it to the hospital. It was not a nice experience even knowing that I did nothing wrong.

black dog

Free America

God Bless.

Been riding American Iron for better than 40 years, about the only a$$holes I've seen on scooters are imported from Japan. Cruisers, rockets it makes no difference..

Blister

I almost squashed a skinny lil' lad on a red rocket last Monday afternoon. Southbound on Rt.5 @ Carrico Mill Rd. I passed a car on the left and signaled to get back in the right lane, saw him at the last second, he was passing the same car on the right using the acceleration lane as a passing lane. I worked midnight shift on Wednesday,Thursday @ 0430 the same young lad passed me on the right shoulder Rt.5 SB at Gallant Green Rd. County Sheriff had him pulled over @ Carrico Mill Rd. Don't know if it was coincidence or they were waiting for him. Hopefully he learned something before he becomes ground meat.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Been riding American Iron for better than 40 years, about the only a$$holes I've seen on scooters are imported from Japan. Cruisers, rockets it makes no difference..

I've been riding Harleys for that long too..still do, of course....but I have seen some some idiots in some of the large group rides I've been on. There's always at least one that ignores the captain and feels the need to show off.

PeoplesElbow

I think it has to do with price, I can't ever recall seeing an ####### on a Ducati either.

glhs837

Power with Control

Yaaaaahhhhhhh, you never met an ####### on a Harley? I think I smell a bit of bias in the air......... :)

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
It could be, said could be said for Moto's and BMW's.. All fine motorcycles...
How often do you see a vintage unrestored Japanese bike....

One of my first bikes was a Honda CL77. Iron 305 twin "scrambler". 1965..1966??..don't recall exactly. Anyway, I bought it as a basket project for $50, and got it running (thanks to JC Whitney..there was nothing they didn't sell parts for back then). Saw one of those recently sell for $7000...in the same shape mine was when I dumped it off for $150.

That one was a huge step up for me. The bike I had when I bought that one was a Benelli (Sears Roebuck sold them) 350 pushrod single. Had two gears that still worked....first..and fourth. Had to scrap it when first went out.

;-p

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
If that jockey shifter isn't intimating,,,,That foot clutch gets them everytime,
I rode a Indian chief once, that right jockey and left-hand reverse throttle was really unnerving...

When I was riding this one at every event..people on the other bikes gave me a wide berth.. ;-) 007-Optimized.jpg

As well they should. Chit fer brakes...handled like dog poo.. But it sure drew a crowd once I'd safely managed to park the damned thing.

black dog

Free America
Good looking scooter sir, my second Sportster had 6" over tubes, the good part was it was a xlch, much easier to start in the cold with a button. I did coast to coast with it, one time and one time only.
Was that a 45 or a 74 flathead ? What year?