Best place for QUICK glasses

terbear1225

Little man lost his glasses (1st time in 3years!) and of course we are headed out of town this weekend. Can anyone suggest somewhere that still does glasses in a day?

MR47930

Not sure about quick glasses...but you should go to zenni optical and buy a few pair for emergencies. I just started wearing glasses a few months ago and didn't want to wear my $500 prescription pair everywhere so I went online and bought 5-6 pair for like $50. Keep 1 in my truck, 1 by the side of the bed, 1 in a junk drawer etc. Only wear the expensive pair at work and when going out to nice places. I can see just as well out of my $8 zenni prescription as I can out of the $500 ones my insurance paid for from the eye dr.

PeoplesElbow

Does he actually need them if he can lose them? I NEED mine and have never taken them off except to sleep and shower.

Lens Crafters in the Waldorf mall does, if the prescription isn't too difficult and their machine is up. I will say I got my last pair there and they are the best glasses that I have ever owned.

ginwoman

Not sure about quick glasses...but you should go to zenni optical and buy a few pair for emergencies. I just started wearing glasses a few months ago and didn't want to wear my $500 prescription pair everywhere so I went online and bought 5-6 pair for like $50. Keep 1 in my truck, 1 by the side of the bed, 1 in a junk drawer etc. Only wear the expensive pair at work and when going out to nice places. I can see just as well out of my $8 zenni prescription as I can out of the $500 ones my insurance paid for from the eye dr.

good idea