Women are happy, healthy, and emotionally stable following an Abortion

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Luana Stoltenberg's Abortion Testimony Needs To Be Remembered And Repeated

On October 8, 2015, Luana Stoltenberg offered compelling testimony before the House about the physical and emotional ramifications of her multiple abortions. Such a powerful statement bears retelling, especially in the face of the progressive propaganda machine that dominates our culture.

Below is the video and full transcription of Stoltenberg's testimony. It's well worth watching and reading:

My life has been devastated by abortion. I was a teenager when I had my first abortion. I was too afraid to tell my parents that I was pregnant, and my boyfriend didn't want a baby, so I made my appointment with Planned Parenthood. I was so scared when I arrived, I paid my money and I sat in the waiting room. I was then taken back to a room with a nurse and asked how I felt about this. I told her this had to be wrong; it had to be a baby. She told me it was just a blob of tissue; that this abortion would be easier and safer then if I carried it to term.

[clip]

I could hear the increased labor and every time the suction machine would pull a part or limb of my baby from my body. Each time I kept trying to sit up to see what was going into that jar. Was it my baby? They kept pushing me back down and telling me to lie still. As soon as the procedure was over, they quickly wheeled the jar out of the room with my baby's remains. They knew it was my baby; they saw the head, they saw the feet, they saw the arms.

I wasn't told about fetal development when I was at Planned Parenthood. They didn't tell me that my unborn baby that they were ripping out of my body would have arms, had legs, had a heartbeat, fingerprints, and she could feel pain. Why didn't they want to tell me that? Were they afraid that I would change my mind? It must have been a wrong choice if after knowing all the facts I chose life for my child.

On the way home, I was in severe pain. I laid in the backseat, crying and bleeding profusely. And when I got home, I called Planned Parenthood, and I told them about the pain and the bleeding. They told me that this was no longer their problem, that I would need to call my own physician. There was no way I was going to call my own physician; I was too scared, I was too ashamed, and I didn't want my parents to find out what I'd done. So I painfully laid there that day and wondered if I would die.