Feminist Mag Calls on White Genocide

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Feminist Mag Calls on White Women to Fight Supremacy by Aborting All of Their White Babies

This is sick beyond words.

The feminist Medusa Magazine reported:

In a progressive society, it is often white families that stand in the way of equality and justice. Systemic white supremacy depends, first and foremost, on the white family unit. When white conquerors forcefully penetrated the indigenous, egalitarian homeland of the Native peoples of America, they were quick to replicate their white societies, initiating their parasitism by establishing white plantations, headed by white fathers, submissive white mothers, and, most critically, white children, with full dominion over the enslaved and oppressed people of color that were forced to uphold these micro-fiefdoms.

It is no surprise, then, that America’s fascination with the white family unit has gone hand-in-hand with the historical proliferation of white supremacy. After Bacon’s Rebellion, white micro-fieftans thought it necessary to expand the definition of white family to encompass the entirety of white society, so as to coerce the working class to fight amongst itself based on racial lines. Whites are embedded from birth with the sense of common white identity, and this identity conditions them to replicate the white family unit, thus furthering the cycle of white supremacy in America. That is why the white family unit must be destroyed…

…White women: it is time to do your part! Your white children reinforce the white supremacist society that benefits you. If you claim to be progressive, and yet willingly birth white children by your own choice, you are a hypocrite. White women should be encouraged to abort their white children, and to use their freed-up time and resources to assist women of color who have no other choice but to raise their children.

h3mech

what is wrong with these people, that is just wrong

Feminist Mag Calls on White Women to Fight Supremacy by Aborting All of Their White Babies

In a progressive society, it is often white families that stand in the way of equality and justice. Systemic white supremacy depends, first and foremost, on the white family unit. When white conquerors forcefully penetrated the indigenous, egalitarian homeland of the Native peoples of America, they were quick to replicate their white societies, initiating their parasitism by establishing white plantations, headed by white fathers, submissive white mothers, and, most critically, white children, with full dominion over the enslaved and oppressed people of color that were forced to uphold these micro-fiefdoms.

It is no surprise, then, that America’s fascination with the white family unit has gone hand-in-hand with the historical proliferation of white supremacy. After Bacon’s Rebellion, white micro-fieftans thought it necessary to expand the definition of white family to encompass the entirety of white society, so as to coerce the working class to fight amongst itself based on racial lines. Whites are embedded from birth with the sense of common white identity, and this identity conditions them to replicate the white family unit, thus furthering the cycle of white supremacy in America. That is why the white family unit must be destroyed…

…White women: it is time to do your part! Your white children reinforce the white supremacist society that benefits you. If you claim to be progressive, and yet willingly birth white children by your own choice, you are a hypocrite. White women should be encouraged to abort their white children, and to use their freed-up time and resources to assist women of color who have no other choice but to raise their children.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
But yet POCs want to keep moving into white neighborhoods. I find that fascinating that you desire to move closer to people you despise and move away from people that share your culture, looks and hatred of another race.

stgislander

PREMO Member

I've never heard of Medusa Magazine. Any idea what their circulation is?

officeguy

But yet POCs want to keep moving into white neighborhoods. I find that fascinating that you desire to move closer to people you despise and move away from people that share your culture, looks and hatred of another race.

I don't think that rag speaks for people of color as a collective.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't think that rag speaks for people of color as a collective.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you're right. In looking at the original article:
https://medusamagazine.com/beyond-pro-choice-the-solution-to-white-supremacy-is-white-abortion
and the mag itself, this is a fringe psycho niche publication targeted at mentally ill "feminists", not necessarily "people of color". At first glance you think it must be a parody/satire site ("Make Masturbation Illegal for Men") because it's so over the top absurd, but if it is they've gone to a psychotically large amount of trouble and are ambiguous enough that they'll attract the real deal.

officeguy

Maybe not as a collective, but I bet Lisa Durden feels that way.

I understood the 'you' in the post I was responding to as referring to people of color in general.

From living in diverse neighborhoods, I never got the impression that any of my black neighbors despised white people or missed the less diverse places they moved out of.

Hijinx

I understood the 'you' in the post I was responding to as referring to people of color in general.

From living in diverse neighborhoods, I never got the impression that any of my black neighbors despised white people or missed the less diverse places they moved out of.

Pretty sure they didn't miss the places they left.