Woman told to change swimsuit or leave pool to avoid 'exciting teenage boys'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Woman told to change swimsuit or leave pool to avoid 'exciting teenage boys'

“In the office, the leasing consultant (who, for now, I will not name) insisted upon letting Tori take her picture to show ‘how inappropriate’ her bathing suit was, and instructed her to look into a mirror at her own body. When my fiancée replied with ‘I know what I look like, I bought this myself, it’s not a thong’ the consultant told Tori that if she didn’t have kids herself, she wouldn’t understand. She was told that the leasing consultant wouldn’t want her own kids around Tori.”

Jenkins said that she has a “larger butt” than a lot of people and that 95 per cent of the things she wears ride up when she walks. But, according to Newman, the consultant told her that a normal bathing suit covers your entire butt and deemed her body inappropriate.

“She was told that her body, because it’s built more curvy than others is ‘too inappropriate’ for children to be around. She was told ‘there are a lot of teenage boys in this complex, and you don’t need to excite them.'”

[clip]

“Today my fiancée was told that she is less important than how men feel around her. That Tori is less important than a man’s urges to be sexual towards her,” he continued. ” I would never make her or any other woman feel less than what she’s worth because of her outfit or her looks.”

“This is how rape culture continues to grow.”

When Newman went down to get some information from the woman who demeaned his fiancée, he was told that the woman “wasn’t present.”

the leasing consultant needs to get a grip ..... but so does the fiancé this has nothing to do with a 'rape culture'

SamSpade

I wasn't too concerned - but I found another pic elsewhere on the web where it fits like a tight balloon.
Might as well be body paint.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
the leasing consultant needs to get a grip ..... but so does the fiancé this has nothing to do with a 'rape culture'

Are you the biggest sucker on earth?? Why do you fall for these manipulative bull#### tales?

Clearly nobody would take issue with the swimsuit pictured, so it stands to reason....that that's not what she was wearing at the time of the incident. If there in fact even was an incident.

Not to mention this fake news story is so one-sided and biased that I cannot possibly imagine why you let the author lead you by the nose like that.

Chris0nllyn

Are you the biggest sucker on earth?? Why do you fall for these manipulative bull#### tales?

Clearly nobody would take issue with the swimsuit pictured, so it stands to reason....that that's not what she was wearing at the time of the incident. If there in fact even was an incident.

Not to mention this fake news story is so one-sided and biased that I cannot possibly imagine why you let the author lead you by the nose like that.

I think it's telling there's no front photo. There's another photo of her sitting on the edge of the pool wearing the bathing suit thong style. Her photo shoot for the "I need attention" post naturally does not include this.

That's not to say that if a teenage boy can't go to the pool without getting so excited they rick sexual assaulting someone, he deserves some sort of therapy.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Are you the biggest sucker on earth??

Nope ...... but it certainly gets people all worked up :oldman:

I wasn't too concerned - but I found another pic elsewhere on the web where it fits like a tight balloon.
Might as well be body paint.

certainly pull up her ass like a Thong .......

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4633376/Woman-forced-leave-pool-inappropriate-swimsuit.html

tori.jpg

I think it's telling there's no front photo.

I wondered about that as well ...

Hijinx

She looks a little fat to be wearing a suit like that IMO.

Lots of skin, but it takes more than just skin to be exciting.

Then again some people like tubby women.