I Was Publicly Lynched!

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I wish fox would stop giving these people attention.

I wish they'd give more people this kind of attention. Maybe if we can get enough of them to lose their jobs because they can't keep their hatred under wraps, more of these idiots will lose their jobs. Maybe they'll reconsider their position in life.

PJay

I wish they'd give more people this kind of attention. Maybe if we can get enough of them to lose their jobs because they can't keep their hatred under wraps, more of these idiots will lose their jobs. Maybe they'll reconsider their position in life.

Yes, there is that, thought of that too. Just sick of them.

black dog

Free America
Hopefully she fades away and not stir BLM up.

Notice that all these groups only stir the pot where they can get away with it..
You don't see much sillyness in Conservitive City's,,, sillyness would bring on lots of hardwood shampoo's.

Hijinx

As I have said before education has nothing to do with intelligence.

Now if you asked this woman flat out if she was a racist---she would deny it.
An adjunct professor is not a regular job anyway. Not Tenure and many times they get paid by the hour or per course.
She was supposedly teaching media and effective speech.

Now never having taken a media course I am no expert, but anyone who teaches media should remember that the media is a place where when you step on your Johnson it will hurt for a long time. And she stepped hard.Her speech was certainly effective. It got her fired.

I have one thing to say to her --"OH Boo Hoo Hoo black girl how does it feel to be treated like a white racist would be treated.

black dog

Free America
One of the articles covering her sad tale included her tweets.

Me..I don't tweet. Probably a good thing.

I set up a account just to get the Presidents tweets.. some are absolutely priceless and it leads to sometimes mornings long conversation in the shop.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm just glad to see she got booted as quickly as she deserved to be.

I am shocked at that. I thought a professor had to be a repeat serial killer for a college to give them any kind of disapproval.

Now she's crying about not having a safe space to share her opinions. :roflmao:

PeoplesElbow

I am shocked at that. I thought a professor had to be a repeat serial killer for a college to give them any kind of disapproval.

Now she's crying about not having a safe space to share her opinions. :roflmao:

They have to be tenured, which means that have brought the school in a lot of money or notoriety in the past or they themselves are someone of notoriety that the school had to offer tenure to hire them.

Essex County College is a community college and often community colleges don't offer tenure and you don't even have to have a PhD to be a professor there.

PsyOps

Pixelated
This is what happens when you empower people for a good 8 years; they feel free to openly express the hatred they have harbored for a long time. Who would have ever thought, that after all that MLK achieved, we would even see groups like BLM. The group was born out of their own hatred and racist tendencies; and this stemming from a president, and his administration, built on dividing the people of this country. This is the legacy of our first black president.