Thread: Frampton and Miller tomorrow

Frampton and Miller tomorrow

And wife and I are planning to go - never been to the Marine Museum for a concert before.

I read through the FAQs but I couldn't see if water bottles - or food to bring IN - are allowed.

Does anyone know? I usually assume they don't allow it - when I lived in Columbia, Merriwether Post Pavilion absolutely halted alcohol and were a little iffy on food.
    Insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong". Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Seems the rules change every year. I could be wrong but I think they didn't allow anything last year. Also, depending on the artist's wishes, cameras might be disallowed (but not cells..lol) No cameras were allowed at the Toby Keith concert last year.

Blog Entries
    Though the lines tend to get long, there are always quite a few food vendors there. The lines for the beer and wine get pretty long too.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

We've been to three concerts there, never allowed outside food or drinks inside. Plenty of vendors though.

Quote Originally Posted by luvmygdaughters View Post
    We've been to three concerts there, never allowed outside food or drinks inside. Plenty of vendors though.
    Water bottle?
    Insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong". Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Members who have read this thread: 33