Time Magazine asks Trump to remove Fake news covers from his golf courses

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
why are you concerned about the size of Trumps penis

is that all you have to talk about some wall decorations

stgislander

PREMO Member
Does that mean Gilligan will have to remove the Time - Employer of the Year cover from the employee's bathroom? :whistle:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Does that mean Gilligan will have to remove the Time - Employer of the Year cover from the employee's bathroom? :whistle:

Of course not. That one is totally legit...and well deserved too, I might add, with my usual touch of humility.

Sappy..about your penis fetish...you might want to see a professional about that.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And it doesn't occur to these haters that, considering Trump has real TIME covers, why would he have to gen up a fake one? Not to mention the one where he was named "Person of the Year" after he won the election would be a much better choice than faking a cover for a TV show he doesn't even appear on anymore.

I'm guessing the answer is, he didn't. There will be an explanation coming out in the next day or so, but it won't be nearly the news splash that that this story is. But what we do know - unless we're complete idiots - is that Trump has been on the cover of so many prominent magazines that there's absolutely no reason for him to fake one.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
But what we do know - unless we're complete idiots - is that Trump has been on the cover of so many prominent magazines that there's absolutely no reason for him to fake one.

That's Sappy's role. And he/she plays it well. Very well.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That's Sappy's role. And he/she plays it well. Very well.

Well, this story is all over the internet - news and social media - and so far I haven't seen one single person (besides me) question why he would do something like this, if he even did, which I doubt.

Sapidus

Well, this story is all over the internet - news and social media - and so far I haven't seen one single person (besides me) question why he would do something like this, if he even did, which I doubt.

Did it ever occurr to you that maybe his ego is just that small?

There are actual pictures of the covers in question or do you think those were faked?

Also Time magazine said that person of the year is not necessarily a honor considering Hitler was once person of the year as well.

If Obama had done this I doubt he would get the benefit of your doubt

Sapidus

why are you concerned about the size of Trumps penis

is that all you have to talk about some wall decorations

I've seen you post a lot worse vitriol about a less from Hillary and Obama so let's not start that game. The fact is if this was Obama you would be claiming he thought he was the messiah

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I really don't care about his ego. Big or small. All he is trying to do is "Make America Great Again" Oh and so far he's not doing a bad job. If he could get these cry baby Liberal/Democrats to stop the nit pickin, maybe he could do even a better job.

PeoplesElbow

You can get these made with your picture at amusement parks for something like $20, I don't get the big deal with it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Did it ever occurr to you that maybe his ego is just that small?

Nope, sure hasn't. Trump has the biggest ego I've ever even heard of, which is why I cannot believe that he would fake a TIME cover highlighting his old TV show when he has so many more magazine covers highlighting more noteworthy accomplishments. One thing I think we can agree on: he is a master of tooting his own horn. Since that's the case, wouldn't tooting the biggest horn be more in keeping with his personality?

Sapidus

Nope, sure hasn't. Trump has the biggest ego I've ever even heard of, which is why I cannot believe that he would fake a TIME cover highlighting his old TV show when he has so many more magazine covers highlighting more noteworthy accomplishments. One thing I think we can agree on: he is a master of tooting his own horn. Since that's the case, wouldn't tooting the biggest horn be more in keeping with his personality?

We can certainly agree on that. The article didn't mention whether there were other covers of magazines that he was on with real headlines and these were mixed in. That would make this more believable to me.

Honestly it's small potatos but given that in multiple televised interviews and at least one in print he has pointed to a framed photo of his inauguration and repeated the false claim that it was the most well attended in history I wouldn't put any exaggeration of his greatness past him.