Good Samartin tries to help lost child, gets beaten and shamed

glhs837

Power with Control
http://abcnews.go.com/US/good-samaritan-targeted-beaten-helping-lost-toddler/story?id=48319909

Damn. And this is why, when I spotted a lost toddler in Target, just watched for a few seconds while the child called for Mommy and Daddy, I waited for a nearby woman to approach the child and just stood back and followed them both from a few feet away on the really off chance the woman was not a good person. And we walked the whole length of the store looking for the parents. Once the woman made contact with the parents, I faded away. If that lady had not stepped in, I was planning to recruit any nearby woman to approach the child.

This poor bastard is all over FB as a freaking predator, and that stain might not ever leave.

MR47930

When I was in high school I worked at a 24 hour truck stop/gas station and about 2am one morning a young Indian kid probably around 2-3 came walking in the store looking like he just woke up and had no idea where he was. He told me he was looking for his parents. Long story short, his parents were on a long road trip and the kid fell asleep and instead of waking him up they just left him in the car and went into the restaurant (200-300 yards away from the gas station). I walked him up there figuring that's what happened and when they saw me walk in with their kid the mother burst out in tears. The father shook my hand and thanked me profusely. Probably not a great idea to leave him in the car but I'm glad I was the one who found him and not some creeper.

If I were this guy I would sue that family into oblivion.

Hijinx

When I was in high school I worked at a 24 hour truck stop/gas station and about 2am one morning a young Indian kid probably around 2-3 came walking in the store looking like he just woke up and had no idea where he was. He told me he was looking for his parents. Long story short, his parents were on a long road trip and the kid fell asleep and instead of waking him up they just left him in the car and went into the restaurant (200-300 yards away from the gas station). I walked him up there figuring that's what happened and when they saw me walk in with their kid the mother burst out in tears. The father shook my hand and thanked me profusely. Probably not a great idea to leave him in the car but I'm glad I was the one who found him and not some creeper.

If I were this guy I would sue that family into oblivion.

The man was proven wrong and refused to apologize. Yeah, I would #### him up any way I could.