91% of Yanks living in Mexico are illegals

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
So build a wall. A really, really big & beautiful wall. I'm sure they can find some contractor to build it. Swing by the Home Depot.

91.2 percent of Estadounidenses living in the country in 2015 were there “illegally” but that number has risen. More recent statistics from the Sate Department stipulate that almost a million Americans are currently residing in Mexico and of those 934,698 are there illegally.

how do you say banana daiquiri in spanish?

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Good deal. Mexico, kick all of them out of your country, along with all their income and money they bring to your banana republic. Viva la Raza!

Last paragraph by the lunatic, smary author:

"But unlike the way the US treats so called “illegals,” Mexico does not deport Americans. In contrast the Mexican government remains much more flexible and understanding towards the influx of undocumented immigrants from the United States.

That's a phrase I bet you never thought you'd read."

Sara Noelle, you idiot - show me even a few number of illegals here in the US from Mexico that are not a drain on the US economy. No doubt, you will be unable to identify any of the Americans living in Mexico that do anything to the Mexican economy other than pump it up.

black dog

Free America
So they get played by a system they set up,. How about they find out who is coming into their country...
At the border crossing into Tijuana from San Diego, Americans can drive straight into Mexico without stopping or showing any kind of identification.

Oh yeah,, why keep track of people that bring huge amounts of income to your country, pay taxes, don't use county and state services that may be available there..
Tend not to break laws...

Wonder how many of those illegals have applied for Mexican health benefits? or Mexican welfare? or Mexican social security?

I'd bet most of those illegals are using money gained in the US and spending it in Mexico to live.

black dog

Free America
Wonder how many of those illegals have applied for Mexican health benefits? or Mexican welfare? or Mexican social security?

Most of Mexico's free health care and welfare is widely available just North of the Rio Grand.
As far as Americans, probably none..

Clem72

So they get played by a system they set up,. How about they find out who is coming into their country...
At the border crossing into Tijuana from San Diego, Americans can drive straight into Mexico without stopping or showing any kind of identification.

Oh yeah,, why keep track of people that bring huge amounts of income to your country, pay taxes, don't use county and state services that may be available there..
Tend not to break laws...

I was with you up until the end. Believe me, a not insignificant number of those crossing into Mexico via TJ do bend and break several laws.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I'd bet most of those illegals are using money gained in the US and spending it in Mexico to live.

Safe bet. I know plenty of folks that retired to Mexico and other countries in Central America, South America and even the non-US Caribbean. You can bet your sweet arse that the local constabulary knows exactly who they are and where they are...and how good the money they spend is. ;-)

Some of the folks I know that retired to Honduras have beautiful homes on properties overlooking amazing ocean scenes..have a gardner..at least one house keeper...

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
Safe bet. I know plenty of folks that retired to Mexico and other countries in Central America, South America and even the non-US Caribbean. You can bet your sweet arse that the local constabulary knows exactly who they are and where they are...and how good the money they spend is. ;-)

Some of the folks I know that retired to Honduras have beautiful homes on properties overlooking amazing ocean scenes..have a gardner..at least one house keeper...

Two of my parents own a home in Mexico on the Pacific, when they are there the mayor will stop in for a visit. The local official's know exactly who is in there sleepy little towns and who is current on taxes.

Midnightrider

no, YOU cant :killingme

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
That's funny, you can't even afford a $100 bet that you challenged me to. :killingme

Alas...I put the last $100 I owned in to wax and chrome polish for my scooter,,,that I just washed to prep for detailing. Shirley a rich feller like yourself could understand priorities like that? And then my cruiser is currently up for bottom maintenance...and hte fishing boat needs gas..and...I still need about 12-15 grand to finish that custom '69 Bronco you can see in the background...and I'd really like to finish the '59 TR3 so I can deal with the Pantera restoration..but the Donzi is calling....

It sucks to be so poor...have pity..please, Mo. Even my dog is beggin' ya.

IMG_0597[1].jpg