Trump tweet - I am DYING!!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:roflmao:

trumptweet1.JPG
trumptweet2.JPG

Of course, the media is having a #### fit and has now decided that personal attacks are uncalled for. :lol: More disturbing, several GOP Congresstards have finally decided that the discourse should be civil, after months of silence regarding the attacks on Donald Trump and his family.

Wake me up when Trump posts a pic of himself holding Kathy Griffin's severed head. :yawn:

Wake me when he produces a play in which a Jake Tapper look-alike gets viciously killed, to audience cheers.

Such thin skins these little bots have. They need to stop whining and go make their case to get their readers and viewers back. :coffee:

Sapidus

:roflmao:

View attachment 119031
View attachment 119032

Of course, the media is having a #### fit and has now decided that personal attacks are uncalled for. :lol: More disturbing, several GOP Congresstards have finally decided that the discourse should be civil, after months of silence regarding the attacks on Donald Trump and his family.

Wake me up when Trump posts a pic of himself holding Kathy Griffin's severed head. :yawn:

Wake me when he produces a play in which a Jake Tapper look-alike gets viciously killed, to audience cheers.

Such thin skins these little bots have. They need to stop whining and go make their case to get their readers and viewers back. :coffee:

I'm glad that you are fine with our President making fun of a woman like he is a 12 year old child.

Trump is a laughing stock on the world stage. No one takes him seriously and most of the country thinks he is a failure. These types of outbursts don't help his case.

Obama was treated much worse and dealt with it with the dignity the position requires. This spoiled silver spoon fed brat can't even control himself for 24 hours.

Restitution

I'm glad that you are fine with our President making fun of a woman like he is a 12 year old child.

And we are glad that prog-tards like yourself are perfectly happy with making fun of and threatening an 11 year-old boy.

What goes around... comes around Sap-my-nuts :yay:

black dog

Free America

Trump is a laughing stock on the world stage. No one takes him seriously and most of the country thinks he is a failure. These types of outbursts don't help his case..

His tweets just get better and better, Talk about being fished.... You all bite all of his hooks and run like Forest Gump with them.

He truly is a Master at his Craft....love it..

Sapidus

Well, we did pick on Michelle's Weiner..

Or called him an Ape, a secret muslim, still don't believe he was born in the US, called his daughters "nappy". Hung and burned him in effigy. The list goes on. Did he ever cry, vent or even rise to the level of childishness that Trump displays?

luvmygdaughters

Trump is a laughing stock on the world stage. No one takes him seriously and most of the country thinks he is a failure.

Huh, if that was the case, Hillary would be President, wouldn't she?? :duh:

Sapidus

Trump is a laughing stock on the world stage. No one takes him seriously and most of the country thinks he is a failure.

Huh, if that was the case, Hillary would be President, wouldn't she?? :duh:

Do you not understand people opinions change? I've met a few people who voted for him who have said they regret it now.

Also do you think Melania will take away his Twitter as part of her anti cyber bullying campaign?

Wishbone

I'm glad I don't need a Twitter account to follow Sean Spicier. Frickin' hilarious.

With the shear volume of leftist tripe on facebook or the internet, I can't imagine twitter being any different.

Don't think it would be worth wading through the flotsam.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Oh no... you have that backwards. Sean Spicier is giving it back to them in spades.

(Spades... is that a trigger word? :confused:)

warneckutz

Trump is a laughing stock on the world stage. No one takes him seriously and most of the country thinks he is a failure. These types of outbursts don't help his case.

Obama was treated much worse and dealt with it with the dignity the position requires. This spoiled silver spoon fed brat can't even control himself for 24 hours.

Easy there fruitcake.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
Of course, the media is having a #### fit and has now decided that personal attacks are uncalled for. :lol:

The thing is, he knows exactly what he is doing. This has taken the focus off the continuing inability of his administration to pass any legislation of consequence, this week it's the health care bill. That's all anyone was talking about earlier this week, now he redirected the media and everyone is wringing their hands, "I can't believe he is so crass"...really? Where have these people been for the last several years?

And no matter what the Tweet says, Joe and Mika were at Mar-A-Largo for NYE, even if they didn't stay for the whole thing:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/joe-...iming-he-partied-with-trump-on-new-years-eve/

And during the transition Mika was visiting Trump Tower:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/towe...entering-trump-tower-as-transition-continues/

Who knows what is really going on...I doubt Mika is losing much sleep over this; I think they are all in cahoots.