Finally, A Trump Tweet That Makes Sense

Grumpy

At this point I say let Obamacare run its course.

That was my first thought, but even tho it was crap put in by Obama, the failure would be trumpeted by the MSM/Dems as it happened on Trump's 'watch'. The MSM/Dems would be 24/7 blaming Trump, and the pussyhatted Repubs would be sitting on their hands watching meekly.

Bavarian

But Barry's plan was to have it go bust and be so bad that people would accept Socialized Medicine ala Canada. The Bolshevik Senator already has a bill in Senate calling for it. These are dangerous times.

Hijinx

But Barry's plan was to have it go bust and be so bad that people would accept Socialized Medicine ala Canada. The Bolshevik Senator already has a bill in Senate calling for it. These are dangerous times.

Indeed they are troubled times and whatever is done they will criticize Trump for it.
That's all the left has-----------------------------------criticism

philibusters

Indeed they are troubled times and whatever is done they will criticize Trump for it.
That's all the left has-----------------------------------criticism

I thought it outright appeal was not on the table because under the Senate rules they need 60 votes to do that to avoid a filibuster.

Plus, I am not sure they could even get to 50 votes on an outright repeal in the Senate even if they didn't need the 60 votes.