Birthday Dinner

luvmygdaughters

Tomorrow is husbands birthday. He wants to go to dinner but, he doesn't know where he wants to go. I suggested Morris Point, but he didn't seem to be thrilled with that idea. Has anybody been to Dennis Point this year? How was it. Also thinking about Tall Timbers, I know Gilligan said they had remodeled. Is there any place I haven't mentioned that you guys would recommend? Thanks.

black dog

Free America
Jerry's..

And the roomie always hits Prime Street Grill in White Plains when she is in town.

Last edited:

luvmygdaughters

Jerry's..

And the roomie always hits Prime Street Grill in White Plains when she is in town.

Love the Prime Street Grill, I work in La Plata and we do company lunches there once in a while. I should've mentioned the place has to be in St. Mary's. Hubby breaks into a sweat if he crosses the county line!:hot:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You should drive to Boston and either go to Redbones for BBQ or The Q in Chinatown for hot pot.

luvmygdaughters

Well, we went to the Lighthouse in Solomons. Birthday boy got twin lobster tails, onion rings and coleslaw. I ordered rockfish stuffed with crab imperial, baked potato and slaw. We shared an order of mussels. The mussels were absolutely delicious, cooked with butter, garlic and white wine and served with toasted french bread, we tore those up. The lobster tail was great. Tender, succulent and not chewy at all. The rockfish...not so much...I dont think it was rockfish at all. The imperial, and trust me, I am an imperial snob, was lousy. Imperial should be rich and flavorful, this was runny and tasted like flour and half & half. Granted, they were extremely busy, we tried to make reservations earlier but were advised they only make reservations for groups of 6 or more. Regardless, we were seated pretty quick and the waitress was very nice and took great care of us. I may try them again, if so, definitely not ordering the fish.

Last edited: