OBAMA Care Hurts

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
[video=youtube;xO54hc9XTc0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO54hc9XTc0#t=19[/video]

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Too poor for OBAMA care

[video=youtube;FVemPKYDx3A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVemPKYDx3A[/video]

black dog

Free America
I have a hard time believing that this Spanish Father that's married with two kids making 13 bucks a hour doesn't qualify for Texas Medicaid.
At minimum his children would... Unless he's not a citizen..

philibusters

I have a hard time believing that this Spanish Father that's married with two kids making 13 bucks a hour doesn't qualify for Texas Medicaid.
At minimum his children would... Unless he's not a citizen..

Only if Texas took part in the Medicaid expansion. Traditionally you had to eitehr be blind, disabled, or old to qualify for medicaid. In states that took part of the Medicaid expansion, the poor (people below the poverty level) also qualify. For example, Maryland took part in the Medicaid expansion so the poor qualify for Medicaid, but in a state that didn't take part in the Medicaid expansion, no matter how poor you are, you won't qualify unless you old, disabled, or blind.

black dog

Free America
Hopefully more States will follow Texas's lead.
Here in Indiana, if you don't have a job or you fall into the poverty level, you qualify for HIP and HIP+ here. Medical,vision and dental plans that have no copays with the doctor or pharmacy for as little as a dollar a month. Most folks that I have met pay a average of ten bucks a month.

SamSpade

You know, the first thing anyone mentions when someone says to just end Obamacare NOW is - oh SO many people will lose their coverage.

And I have to ask - when we did NOT have Obamacare - I didn't hear anywhere NEAR these kinds of cases of people unable to get the care or afford the care they needed, so I have to wonder - how many people did it actually HELP?

I mean - we didn't have Obamacare ONCE. If it vanished tomorrow, how much worse would it be than it was before?

PsyOps

Pixelated
And yet we're asking this GOP-controlled congress to come up with their version of government-run "healthcare". Why do we punish ourselves this way? Asking the government to help; when the end result is harm to us? I hope folks realize that what the GOP is proposing to do is continue to kick the can down the road.