Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rescue pitbull mauls & kills 90 y/o woman

Blog Entries

Rescue pitbull mauls & kills 90 y/o woman

50# pitbull + 90 y/o woman + 5 minute attack = recipe for disaster

A 90-year-old Virginia woman died after the family’s recently adopted 1-year-old pit bull attacked her in her bedroom.Police responded to the house in Pine Meadows around 7:30 p.m. Wednesday and immediately rushed the woman to the hospital. She underwent surgery — including an arm amputation — but died from her injuries early Thursday morning, WNCN reported.
    The victim’s daughter, identified only as Linda, told the news station they adopted the pit bull, who they named Blue, mere hours before the attack at Forever Home Rehabilitation center after seeing a $20 Craigslist ad for the pup.

bully breed kills again
    "Is Uncle Monello homeless?"

Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.
    What bad thing did you do?

Hard to imagine that a dog belonging to the Bully Breed would viciously attack someone..
    The pit lovers will be around soon to say what a great breed they are and the old woman was at fault by not having her bedroom door locked.
    Last edited by black dog; 07-01-2017 at 11:24 PM.
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

3. 07-01-2017, 11:47 PM

It always amazes me what folks will stand behind no matter what statistics and the numbers say.
    I also have learned in my life with owning Weimaraners, Labs and Chesapeake's that when I look up their genetics and personality traits I see all of what listed in all of the dogs I have owned in my life.
    And with what I have seen, read about and looked up online the traits and behavior of different Bully Breeds they to do what's written in their genetic code.
    But with some I'm sure it's the dead woman's fault for being mauled to death.

5. 07-02-2017, 12:30 AM

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    Hard to imagine that a dog belonging to the Bully Breed would viciously attack someone..
    The pit lovers will be around soon to say what a great breed they are and the old woman was at fault by not having her bedroom door locked.
    Paging Warnutz in 5...4...3...
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    ...or Chris
    When you lie down with dogs, you're going to get fleas....

How is it that you don't see how crazy you sound when you do this?

If I may ...

This is just funny, "Blue is now in quarantine at the Virginia Beach Animal Care and will spend 10 days there until the center rules on how to handle the pit bull." Quarantine? Is it ill? Have an infectious disease? How about just putting a bullet through its skull? And then charge the services of the execution and body disposal to the daughter? Say $1000? $.50 for one .45 caliber bullet. Cremation $75.00. Service rendered $924.50.
    If the military wanted you to have a spouse, or family, they would have issued you one.

The dog has already been euthanized, according to the Virginia Pilot - https://pilotonline.com/news/local/c...26e8613a6.html

I believe they do the quarantine to check for rabies.
    I'm kinna surprised that this dog wasn't put to sleep shortly after this old woman did something wrong like yell when she fell down that caused this super cuddly, kid friendly never before aggressive pup to kill her.
    This is the part of the story I love the best..

“We don’t not know what events transpired in the moments before this tragedy occurred with Blue’s owner’s mother, and none of us could have ever predicted this horrible event,” the center’s statement reads.

They brought a Bully Dog into there household and they don't understand what happened... Stupid is as Stupid does...

Nothing better to do with your weekend?

... genetic code.
    Speaking of... I'm guessing yours is closely related to what's swishing around in the bottom of a Port-O-John - lets hear the gun rant and how you're gonna send your kid out on a mission...

Yes, dear? Are the political threads pinging enough to keep the site afloat?

And yes, you've made it clear you don't like Pitties - it's fine. If you want to fear all of them - it's fine, that's your lack of intelligence and courage.

Stupid is as Stupid does...
    Yes, you have proven to be stupid multiple times - lets hear the gun rants or how you're gonna send your boy to his demise to take care of something you want to start...
    Listen to me now, and believe me later: it doesn't matter how much you pump up those muscles, as long as you reach the full pumptential.

It's not 'roids but thanks for noticing...

Quote Originally Posted by warneckutz View Post
    Nothing better to do with your weekend?

Speaking of... I'm guessing yours is closely related to what's swishing around in the bottom of a Port-O-John - lets hear the gun rant and how you're gonna send your kid out on a mission...

Yes, dear? Are the political threads pinging enough to keep the site afloat?

And yes, you've made it clear you don't like Pitties - it's fine. If you want to fear all of them - it's fine, that's your lack of intelligence and courage.

Yes, you have proven to be stupid multiple times - lets hear the gun rants or how you're gonna send your boy to his demise to take care of something you want to start...
    So,, like a crybully liberal just attack things that have nothing to do with the topic, when you can't defend something you believe in..
    It's a good dog now..

Members who have read this thread: 65