Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 86

Thread: Rescue pitbull mauls & kills 90 y/o woman

  1. #11
    Registered User warneckutz's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    11,356
    Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    So,, like a crybully liberal just attack things that have nothing to do with the topic, when you can't defend something you believe in..
    It's a good dog now..
    A liberal? Because I like dogs? You ####ing moron. And talk all the trash you want, you must've split cells with your boy Sappy, or is that your "boy"?

    You can copy and paste all you want from the internet, that's not going to fix the fact you're a grown man (use that term very loosely for you) that fears a dog.
    Listen to me now, and believe me later: it doesn't matter how much you pump up those muscles, as long as you reach the full pumptential.

    It's not 'roids but thanks for noticing...

  2. #12
    Copy and paste from the OP isn't acceptable.... Did they teach you that at the Microsoft printer cable hookup class ? I understand you took it 3 or 4 times did you finely pass?
    There's no need to be jelous of my son just because he graduated from HS and has a job.. you can get your ged and burchmart is hiring.
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

  3. #13
    Registered User warneckutz's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    11,356
    Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    Copy and paste from the OP isn't acceptable.... Did they teach you that at the Microsoft printer cable hookup class ? I understand you took it 3 or 4 times did you finely pass?
    There's no need to be jelous of my son just because he graduated from HS and has a job.. you can get your ged and burchmart is hiring.
    That was an epic comeback. Totally epic. Your grasp of the English language and the grammar used makes an excellent point of reference when considering your opinion on any matter.

    I think someone was "triggered"?
    Listen to me now, and believe me later: it doesn't matter how much you pump up those muscles, as long as you reach the full pumptential.

    It's not 'roids but thanks for noticing...

  4. #14
    Registered User warneckutz's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    11,356
    Quote Originally Posted by warneckutz View Post
    That was an epic comeback. Totally epic. Your grasp of the English language and the grammar used makes an excellent point of reference when considering your opinion on any matter.

    I think someone was "triggered"?
    Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    Copy and paste from the OP isn't acceptable.... Did they teach you that at the Microsoft printer cable hookup class ? I understand you took it 3 or 4 times did you finely pass?
    There's no need to be jelous of my son just because he graduated from HS and has a job.. you can get your ged and burchmart is hiring.
    I hope, for his sake, your son wasn't home skooled.

    And I know you're hating on my Microsoft Printer Cable Hookup skills. I passed it in 3 attempts, by the way. Don't be bitter because nobody cared about your post - happens a lot, man up.
    Listen to me now, and believe me later: it doesn't matter how much you pump up those muscles, as long as you reach the full pumptential.

    It's not 'roids but thanks for noticing...

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by warneckutz View Post
    That was an epic comeback. Totally epic. Your grasp of the English language and the grammar used makes an excellent point of reference when considering your opinion on any matter.

    I think someone was "triggered"?
    Good try, I know it's hard for you to keep on point..., but my feeling still aren't hurt..
    That tattooed girl in the shop is 4 times wittier than you and she can hold up her end of a discussion without attacking and bringing things into the conversation that don't belong.
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

  6. #16
    Registered User warneckutz's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    11,356
    Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    Good try, I know it's hard for you to keep on point..., but my feeling still aren't hurt..
    That tattooed girl in the shop is 4 times wittier than you and she can hold up her end of a discussion without attacking and bringing things into the conversation that don't belong.
    I don't think you're smart enough to get your feelings hurt.

    She probably is, and who cares about your trip to Dupont Circle for a tattoo? Stay on point, fool.
    Listen to me now, and believe me later: it doesn't matter how much you pump up those muscles, as long as you reach the full pumptential.

    It's not 'roids but thanks for noticing...

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by warneckutz View Post
    I hope, for his sake, your son wasn't home skooled.

    And I know you're hating on my Microsoft Printer Cable Hookup skills. I passed it in 3 attempts, by the way. Don't be bitter because nobody cared about your post - happens a lot, man up.
    Hey my bil just texted me, he wants to know when you are going to show up to mow the lawn and weed the flower beds?
    And she mentioned it's time to buy your own mower, she's tired of you using hers.
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

  8. #18
    Registered User warneckutz's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    11,356
    Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    Hey my bil just texted me, he wants to know when you are going to show up to mow the lawn and weed the flower beds?
    And she mentioned it's time to buy your own mower, she's tired of you using hers.
    Good Lord, you are angry

    Settle down there pops.

    So, you're "bil" is part of the LGBT crew? We just went from "he" to "she" - you're not very good at keeping your composure.

    Regardless, good for him or her or whatever!
    Listen to me now, and believe me later: it doesn't matter how much you pump up those muscles, as long as you reach the full pumptential.

    It's not 'roids but thanks for noticing...

  9. #19
    Good try... But the funs over, a truckload of steel just backed up, some of us have businesses to run. Later Wackadoodie jr.
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

  10. #20
    Registered User warneckutz's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    11,356
    Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    Good try... But the funs over, a truckload of steel just backed up, some of us have businesses to run. Later Wackadoodie jr.
    Go get 'em, Tiger. Think up some intelligent zingers for the next time! To put it in terms you may understand better - you've brought a limp, rubber band to a gun fight.
    Listen to me now, and believe me later: it doesn't matter how much you pump up those muscles, as long as you reach the full pumptential.

    It's not 'roids but thanks for noticing...

Members who have read this thread: 65

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |