Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rescue pitbull mauls & kills 90 y/o woman

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Paging Warnutz in 5...4...3...
    Nailed that one, didn't I?

Quote Originally Posted by warneckutz View Post
    A liberal? Because I like dogs?
    No, because you're in complete denial about the nature of pitbulls and their unpredictability, not to mention their capacity for harm. BUT I also think of them like guns: banning them won't keep the bad people from having them anyway, and those are the ones that are the biggest danger.

You also taunt people who rightfully fear these animals - clearly you have never been attacked by a large dog, or seen it happen. That's just ignorance talking when you act like Superman who thinks everybody should be able to fight off an angry pitbull, which negates any credibility you might have. At least Pixie had a good argument and wasn't all Billy Badass about it.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

There are many breeds that have particular characteristics. That was the point of selectively breeding them over the centuries, millennia or longer.

For those that have a protective or aggressive nature... Denying it, invites trouble.

Nailed that one, didn't I?

No, because you're in complete denial about the nature of pitbulls and their unpredictability, not to mention their capacity for harm. BUT I also think of them like guns: banning them won't keep the bad people from having them anyway, and those are the ones that are the biggest danger.

You also taunt people who rightfully fear these animals - clearly you have never been attacked by a large dog, or seen it happen. That's just ignorance talking when you act like Superman who thinks everybody should be able to fight off an angry pitbull, which negates any credibility you might have. At least Pixie had a good argument and wasn't all Billy Badass about it.
    Yep, you definitely nailed something.

I'm in denial of nothing. Their jaws are intensely strong. A Chihuahua can attack you with same amount of aggression but won't do the damage because they physically can't. It's like two humans, both can be equally angry and enraged but depending on their physical nature - one may annihilate you while you can hold the other one back by their neck.

And clearly you sit on your internet throne and assume you know it all. At least you put a reply together better than 'ol Trigger.
    Listen to me now, and believe me later: it doesn't matter how much you pump up those muscles, as long as you reach the full pumptential.

It's not 'roids but thanks for noticing...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
    For those that have a protective or aggressive nature... Denying it, invites trouble.
    And THIS is the problem. They deny there's a valid concern, so they don't take proper precautions. I would think responsible pit lovers would acknowledge that the dogs have potential for danger, and work to educate and help keep them out of the hands of dumbasses who don't care for them properly. Instead, they want to deny the reality, which increases the likelihood of incidents, which increases the outcry to have these dogs banned completely.

Pitbulls' reputation didn't just materialize out of thin air. Pit owners and champions would do well to acknowledge that and be the change instead of the problem.
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Pitbulls' reputation didn't just materialize out of thin air. Pit owners and champions would do well to acknowledge that and be the change instead of the problem.
    It mainly stems from the media. As someone who hates the media and can't be manipulated by them, you sure bought this line of thinking. Hook, line, and sinker.
    Crybaby Cripplecrow Hanging on a Monkey's Toe Club

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    It mainly stems from the media. As someone who hates the media and can't be manipulated by them, you sure bought this line of thinking. Hook, line, and sinker.
    So you're saying the media just make up attacks out of whole-cloth and report it?

Blog Entries
    So all those pitbull attack stories and photos of mauled people are fakes? Are you saying this woman wasn't really killed by a pitbull?

You have it backwards. The people who are most likely to own pitbulls and be irresponsible with them are the biggest political allies of the left press, therefore these stories don't get the coverage they would normally. I don't recall ever seeing a national story regarding a pitbull attack, or at least not one that grew legs and became a thing. The press is way too busy criticizing Donald Trump's ice cream portions to bother with silly pitbull attacks.
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Some people are trying to change the outlook... others do whatever they can to make the hysteria worse.
    Listen to me now, and believe me later: it doesn't matter how much you pump up those muscles, as long as you reach the full pumptential.

It's not 'roids but thanks for noticing...

Quote Originally Posted by warneckutz View Post
    Go get 'em, Tiger. Think up some intelligent zingers for the next time! To put it in terms you may understand better - you've brought a limp, rubber band to a gun fight.

Wooowee that was tough, thank God for a forklift..
    Somehow I don't believe that your mommy will let you have a BB gun in her house, much less a firearm.
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Media??? You gotta be kidding, this horrid inbreeding in the last 20-25 years is causing most of these problems.. The numbers don't lie..
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Members who have read this thread: 65