Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which do you like better: hamburgers or hotdogs?

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin99 View Post
    Brats, smoked sausage, polish sausages Italian sausage, knockwurst, kielbasa...We used to have a sausage shop a few blocks away where I grew up, didn't realize how spoiled I was.
    We are having brats tomorrow, too (spicy and mild) with homemade beer cooked sauer kraut. Happy 4th!
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

I will take a grilled hotdog over a hamburger every time. I especially like the Johnsonville jalapeno and cheddar smoked sausages.
    http://www.johnsonville.com/products...no-cheese.html

Quote Originally Posted by GWguy View Post
    Oh come on. Just say you'll eat anything put in front of you...
    hell no ... can't stand Lima Beans .. peas ... carrots ... squash
    Weíre tempted to suggest a conspiracy here ó but itís just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply canít conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin99 View Post
    Brats, smoked sausage, polish sausages Italian sausage, knockwurst, kielbasa...We used to have a sausage shop a few blocks away where I grew up, didn't realize how spoiled I was.
    Weíre tempted to suggest a conspiracy here ó but itís just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply canít conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    hell no ... can't stand Lima Beans .. peas ... carrots ... squash
    I, too, thought I hated lima beans...until Desertrat made some fresh ones, with onion and bacon, and they were delicious.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Bacon makes everything better.

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    I'm a hotdog gal. Preferably Chicago style, but I won't pass up a chilidog or a krautdog, either.

I'm a purist when it comes to my burgers and don't like anything on them except cheese, LTPO, ketchup and mustard. No chili, no mushrooms, no onion rings. But while I'll eat a plain dog with just mustard, I do like to load them up.

Or? I like both. However, I prefer grilled Polish sausage over regular ol' hot dogs, and homemade hamburgers over Polish sausage; because I can put whatever I want in homemade hamburgers and make 'em as small or as big as I want.
    If all you are gonna do is give me grief about what I post DON'T READ IT Heh? Have a nice day :-D

Quote Originally Posted by DEEKAYPEE8569 View Post
    Or? I like both. However, I prefer grilled Polish sausage .....

I prefer to put it on a hot dog skewer over an open fire, let the grease drip out and flame up until the outside is chard black ... slap it in a bun, then smother in BBQ Sauce

I really don't want the hotdog or the hamburger.

I will ALWAYS go for the sides: mac salad, good coleslaw, pasta salad, unique tossed salads, etc. Oh, and desserts. I'll gladly skip the hotdogs and burgers in favor of other things.

I like to be right.

Everyone's entitled to my opinion.

If you don't have anything nice to say to someone, then you need to STFU.

Quote Originally Posted by BadGirl View Post
    I really don't want the hotdog or the hamburger.

I will ALWAYS go for the sides: mac salad, good coleslaw, pasta salad, unique tossed salads, etc. Oh, and desserts. I'll gladly skip the hotdogs and burgers in favor of other things.
    I'm the same when I'm going to a BBQ or someone's party: I'm the fancy side-dish and dessert QUEEN

However, any other time I'm all into the burgers. I like them simple with a little fancy. I made burgers last night for the family - I kept all the toppings simple, LTO and sharp cheddar, onion bun, but when I mixed the hamburger up, I added this awesome habanero burger paste into the mix that really kicked them up a notch and kept them super juicy and flavorful. I like giving the simple just a little fun flare like that. And a good pub burger is one of my favorite things to trywhen we go out - something with a ton of blue cheese, onions, and mushrooms or similar
    none of my yoga pants have ever been to yoga.

Members who have read this thread: 77