Which do you like better: hamburgers or hotdogs?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm a hotdog gal. Preferably Chicago style, but I won't pass up a chilidog or a krautdog, either.

I'm a purist when it comes to my burgers and don't like anything on them except cheese, LTPO, ketchup and mustard. No chili, no mushrooms, no onion rings. But while I'll eat a plain dog with just mustard, I do like to load them up.

:yum:

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
I'm a hotdog gal. Preferably Chicago style, but I won't pass up a chilidog or a krautdog, either.

I'm a purist when it comes to my burgers and don't like anything on them except cheese, LTPO, ketchup and mustard. No chili, no mushrooms, no onion rings. But while I'll eat a plain dog with just mustard, I do like to load them up.

I love them both equally, but since hotdogs don't have the best ingredients I usually only eat them a few times a year, with lotsa sweet pickle relish. :yum:

Bobwhite

I like both, but there is nothing better than a hot dog burned black on the grill with mustard, onion and relish.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
As long as the hot dogs have mustard, and hamburgers have ketchup - it's a toss up!

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Make me a burger. Even better with crispy lettuce & thinly sliced tomato and red onion.

luvmygdaughters

Cheeseburgers, if I can make my own. Thick and juicy with pepperjack cheese, fresh lettuce, homegrown tomato and Dukes mayo!!! OMG!! Now I want a cheeseburger. Hotdogs I can take or leave, although, I do get a craving for chilidog with coleslaw, every once in a while!!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Both ... Grilled of Course

I grew up on Oscar Meyers ....
I've been introduced to Kuntzlers [all beer] because of my daughters school

I even like a .99 pack of Chicken Dogs once and a while ...

I miss the U Shaped Hot Dog Caddies ... perfect for a stanard length hot dog

Cheese Burger med rare ...

both Items with slice of cheese and Sweet Baby Rays Kicken wing sauce

add Johnsonville Brats - Polish Sausage split and grilled

Both ... Grilled of Course

I grew up on Oscar Meyers ....
I've been introduced to Kuntzlers [all beer] because of my daughters school

I even like a .99 pack of Chicken Dogs once and a while ...

I miss the U Shaped Hot Dog Caddies ... perfect for a stanard length hot dog

Cheese Burger med rare ...

both Items with slice of cheese and Sweet Baby Rays Kicken wing sauce

add Johnsonville Brats - Polish Sausage split and grilled

Oh come on. Just say you'll eat anything put in front of you...

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
p.s.
after years and years of experimentation,
I now know the home recipe for big mac sauce.
way too easy !

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

Brats, smoked sausage, polish sausages Italian sausage, knockwurst, kielbasa...We used to have a sausage shop a few blocks away where I grew up, didn't realize how spoiled I was.