Whale washes ashore in New Jersey

Chris0nllyn

People hoping to visit Island Beach State Park this holiday weekend were not allowed in because of the state government shutdown Gov. Chris Christie ordered amid the state budget standoff in Trenton.

But there was one family there: Christie's. They are using the summer beach house provided by the state for a weekend down the Shore.

At that news conference, Christie was asked if he got any sun Sunday.

"I didn't," he said. "I didn't get any sun today."

When later told of the photo, Brian Murray, the governor's spokesman, said: "Yes, the governor was on the beach briefly today talking to his wife and family before heading into the office."

"He did not get any sun," Murray added. "He had a baseball hat on."
http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/07/christie_pictured_at_island_beach_state_park_durin.html

41FDAD5B00000578-4660156-Life_s_a_beach_Chris_Christie_was_photographed_lounging_with_his-a-50_1.jpg

Hijinx

Whale? Near where they were at??

OOOOHHHHHH, it's a FAT joke. How original, and meaningful.

You think it's funny to make fun of a white Governor?

In the bake the cake post

Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
So you people really think making fun of gay people and black people is funny?

And then you wonder why people call you deplorable?

littlelady

God bless the USA
:lol:, Monello!

I have to say this was a bad move on Christies's part. Even if he already planned to go to his beach house, he should not have gone to the beach. What was he thinking? I guess he doesn't care at this point. :ohwell:

Last edited:

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
:lol:, Monello!

I have to say this was a bad move on Christies's part. Even if he already planned to go to his beach house, he should not have gone to the beach. What was he thinking? I guess he doesn't care at this point. :ohwell:

Well, he'll never become President and he sure as hell won't be the Governor of New Jersey beyond the current term, so what's he got to be politic about?

littlelady

God bless the USA
Well, he'll never become President and he sure as hell won't be the Governor of New Jersey beyond the current term, so what's he got to be politic about?

I have to agree with that, too. He is road blocked, so to speak, by NJ legislature not being able to pass a budget, and a gov shutdown.
Even though the Dems have much to do with that, of course, the lib stream of our country will lash out. It is a Catch-22, if I ever saw one. Christie was already cursed, anyway.

Thanks for the different perspective.

Last edited: