Kucinich rips Dems for proposal to examine Trump's mental fitness

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Kucinich rips Dems for proposal to examine Trump's mental fitness

But Kucinich told “Fox & Friends” that Democrats aren’t doing the party any favors with proposals like this.

“It’s a political statement, not a medical statement,” said Kucinich, a Fox News contributor. “I think it’s destroying the party as an effective opposition.”

He continued, “People want political parties to be focused on America’s economic needs, jobs, wages, heath care, education, retirement security and peace -- and they want American politicians to be constructive, not destructive.”

Kucinich speculated that some in his party are having a tough time trying to “reconcile” the results of the November election with their own politics but called for lawmakers to find common ground.

“What’s happening here is not good for the country,” Kucinich said.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That was very brave of Dennis. Now he can duck in anticipation of the tidal wave of hatred that will surely come his way from the Left who once loved him.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I keep telling folks that there is no end to the bag of tricks democrats have. With every trick they show how desperate they are to see Trump leave that White House. None of these tricks contain an ounce of honesty.

Wishbone

I keep telling folks that there is no end to the bag of tricks democrats have. With every trick they show how desperate they are to see Trump leave that White House. None of these tricks contain an ounce of honesty.

That's why I say hit them back with the same kind of ugliness, slander and litigation only quadruple it and don't let it ever stop.

Grind them into the ground as paste and piss on the remains.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Grind them into the ground as paste and piss on the remains.

Trump does that almost daily, which is why they're so hysterically furious. To the point that they'd bully some kid on the internet who made a mocking gif about them.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Trump does that almost daily, which is why they're so hysterically furious. To the point that they'd bully some kid on the internet who made a mocking gif about them.

And they have the audacity to question Trump's mental stability.

This_person

And they have the audacity to question Trump's mental stability.

24c06bb22b70e53fe44ffe581c596f61.jpg