Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pet Adoption at Pepper's

Pet Adoption at Pepper's

On Saturday July 8, from 11:30 AM until 2:30 PM, Pepper's Pet Pantry in Solomons will host a pet adoption event with Friends of Felines, Mabel's Orphaned Angels, S.P.O.T, Second Hope, Humane Society of Calvert County and Doodle Dawgs small dog rescue.

If you are looking for a new canine or feline friend, please stop by!
    "It's nice to be important but it's also important to be nice."

If I may ...

Any pitbulls or pitbull types being put out for adoption? If so, I'd like to get them and start my own home based, breed specific, euthanasia program. Just a new community service I thought of. You know, it's for the kids.
    If the military wanted you to have a spouse, or family, they would have issued you one.

Quote Originally Posted by LightRoasted View Post
    If I may ...

Any pitbulls or pitbull types being put out for adoption? If so, I'd like to get them and start my own home based, breed specific, euthanasia program. Just a new community service I thought of. You know, it's for the kids.
    Why don't you show up, I'll educate you. We will see how tough you are.
    Listen to me now, and believe me later: it doesn't matter how much you pump up those muscles, as long as you reach the full pumptential.

It's not 'roids but thanks for noticing...

If I may ...

...it's for the kids.
    You definitely seem like the type interested in kids.
    Listen to me now, and believe me later: it doesn't matter how much you pump up those muscles, as long as you reach the full pumptential.

If I may ...

Don't be a dick.

If I may ...

Quote Originally Posted by frequentflier View Post
    Don't be a dick.
    Well now, is that anyway for a business owner lady to act? You do realize that you are part of the pitbull problem if you adopt out these bully breeds, don't you? You, and others like you, having absolutely no idea of the background of these dogs. I might have hit on something here though. What is to stop someone from doing exactly what I thought of? Certainly not an impotent warneckutz, nor you. I think these dogs would make excellent ballistic testing targets for the latest designs in bullet manufacturing.
    If the military wanted you to have a spouse, or family, they would have issued you one.

If I may ...

Well now, is that anyway for a business owner lady to act? You do realize that you are part of the pitbull problem if you adopt out these bully breeds, don't you? You, and others like you, having absolutely no idea of the background of these dogs. I might have hit on something here though. What is to stop someone from doing exactly what I thought of? Certainly not an impotent warneckutz, nor you. I think these dogs would make excellent ballistic testing targets for the latest designs in bullet manufacturing.
    You are a pathetic pansy. Stay behind your keyboard, the real world will destroy you.

If I may ...

What an a$$hole you are.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

If I may ...

You stepped in it, douche. Don't try and turn it around on anyone. You're a pathetic POS. Your fruity "If I May" crap doesn't help your cause.

If I may ...

I am not even going to spar with you. Why don't you go pick on someone else? This thread is to share with the community a successful event that is well attended and has helped many an animal find a good home.

I have never met a pit bull that is as vicious as you are. A Chihuahua, perhaps but not a pit.

Members who have read this thread: 35