Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pet Adoption at Pepper's

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by frequentflier View Post
    I am not even going to spar with you. Why don't you go pick on someone else? This thread is to share with the community a successful event that is well attended and has helped many an animal find a good home.

I have never met a pit bull that is as vicious as you are. A Chihuahua, perhaps but not a pit.
    from a friend
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

If I may ...

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    What an a$$hole you are.
    The only way to keep this issue in the forefront is this kind of rhetoric. Because the only other times these dogs are discussed is when someone is killed by these dogs. Then later swept under the rugs of those that support them. So who is really the ass? Me trying to do what I can to stop the continued breeding and sale of these dogs, or those that continue to allow preventable deaths and life changing maulings?
    If the military wanted you to have a spouse, or family, they would have issued you one.

Quote Originally Posted by LightRoasted View Post
    If I may ...

The only way to keep this issue in the forefront is this kind of rhetoric. Because the only other times these dogs are discussed is when someone is killed by these dogs. Then later swept under the rugs of those that support them. So who is really the ass? Me trying to do what I can to stop the continued breeding and sale of these dogs, or those that continue to allow preventable deaths and life changing maulings?
    You're nothing, fruitcake. You're a human being (in the loosest sense) that's afraid of a dog breed.
    Listen to me now, and believe me later: it doesn't matter how much you pump up those muscles, as long as you reach the full pumptential.

It's not 'roids but thanks for noticing...

If I may ...

I am not even going to spar with you. Why don't you go pick on someone else? This thread is to share with the community a successful event that is well attended and has helped many an animal find a good home. I have never met a pit bull that is as vicious as you are. A Chihuahua, perhaps but not a pit.
    And I am all for that. I've many dogs over the years obtained just this way. Even one from New Orleans after the hurricane. But pits have no redeeming value. In my opinion.
    If the military wanted you to have a spouse, or family, they would have issued you one.

If I may ...

Also, if by my postings, I put doubt in someones minds about not adopting a pitbull, and that maybe these dogs are never adopted at all, then I would be happy knowing that I possibly saved someones life.

If I may ...

And I am all for that. I've many dogs over the years obtained just this way. Even one from New Orleans after the hurricane. But pits have no redeeming value. In my opinion.
    Ok, you've made you point for the 10th time.
    Do you feel better now that you have hosed up my thread?
    "It's nice to be important but it's also important to be nice."

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    from a friend
    Nice seeing you and your lovely lady recently
    "It's nice to be important but it's also important to be nice."

So who is really the ass? Me trying to do what I can to stop the continued breeding and sale of these dogs, or those that continue to allow preventable deaths and life changing maulings?
    You.

On Saturday July 8, from 11:30 AM until 2:30 PM, Pepper's Pet Pantry in Solomons will host a pet adoption event with Friends of Felines, Mabel's Orphaned Angels, S.P.O.T, Second Hope, Humane Society of Calvert County and Doodle Dawgs small dog rescue.

If you are looking for a new canine or feline friend, please stop by!
    I have always admired your enterprise and the fact you sponsor the scanner. I wish you the best on adoption day, and many furries find new forever homes. I think LR helped keep your thread at the top of the Activity Stream; that is a good thing. I will always regret that you weren't in the store when I visited a few years ago. I am going to take a vacay from the forum, but just wanted to say that. Maybe, I will bump your thread tomorrow. After all, I am the crazy lady.
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

Members who have read this thread: 35