Colin Kaepernick

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He makes me sick. Baby ISIS, that's all. Expect in the future for him to be arrested for terrorism. Trump needs to prevent him from re-entering the US.

black dog

Free America
He must have used that Ancestry DNA.com to find out where 50% of him comes from. I don't believe that his mother ever devolved who his birth father might be. Being a destitute prostitute makes it hard to keep up who you sleep with.

Most folks would be glad they were taken out of his situation as a child and given a home,love and everything a child needs to succeed..
With a white mom and white adopted parents I wonder who steered him on the course he's traveling on..

Hijinx

He must have used that Ancestry DNA.com to find out where 50% of him comes from. I don't believe that his mother ever devolved who his birth father might be. Being a destitute prostitute makes it hard to keep up who you sleep with.

Most folks would be glad they were taken out of his situation as a child and given a home,love and everything a child needs to succeed..
With a white mom and white adopted parents I wonder who steered him on the course he's traveling on..

He has a back Muslim girlfriend named Nessa Dieb.
She took him from being a clean cut American boy making millions playing football to a Rastafarian Bush headed black crybaby.
A piece of tail has ruined many a man. The weak minded are easily led by a head job or a quick lay.

I really feel sorry for the people who took him in and treated this weasel like a son.

luvmygdaughters

Why has he stayed in this country so long if he really despises it and everything it stands for. Sounds like another ploy to get his name in the news.

Sapidus

God you people are really the snowflakes who need their football to be their safe space.

Why does it scare you so much that he wants to discuss social issues? It seems like you are scared to shine a light on how the government has treated people and maybe how you treat people?

Wishbone

God you people are really the snowflakes who need their football to be their safe space.

Why does it scare you so much that he wants to discuss social issues? It seems like you are scared to shine a light on how the government has treated people and maybe how you treat people?

:killingme

No one is being a snowflake here except you. Part of free speech is suffering the scrutiny of your speech.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member

It's like he has reverse Stockholm syndrome. Pat Tillman, now there is a guy who walked the walk.

black dog

Free America

Social topics? So far the way Keppernicks going about it seems to be working out real well for him..
And the only person that has been holding his dumbass down, is himself.

hotbikermama40

Do you mean "who need football to be their safe space"? And what the hell does football have to do with it? :offtopic:

Where in this thread do you deduce that, Sherlock? Maybe we're scared of you, too? :rolleyes:

Hijinx

Didn't his white birth mother also say shame on him?

Lets speak about Social issues. Blacks have it pretty damned good in this county.
Show me another country where they are doing better.How many other countries have elected a Muslim half breed to be president?
How many other countries have idiots in their Congress who think Guam may tip over , or who think a duly elected President should be impeached even before he takes office.
How many other countries allow a group in their legislature to form a racist caucus.?
How many have affirmative action and Obama phones.?
The black murder rate in large cities is high, but it is blacks killing blacks for the most part.
People in other countries are living in shacks made from cardboard while we are putting them up in Section 8 housing that those people in their shacks would call a palace.
Well, they were good homes when they moved in , but it doesn't take long to turn them to sh1t.

Look at Kaepernick himself. Raised in a Middle class white family, got a job earning millions.
WTF has he got to cry about.
#### him and the horse he rode in on.