Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Homeless in Charlotte Hall

Is this just a normal food lion thing? Besides Charlotte Hall, there are homeless behind the FL in Callaway. And also behind the FL on Great Mills Rd (ok, technically that's just South Essex, but close enough).

Quote Originally Posted by Clem72 View Post
    Is this just a normal food lion thing? Besides Charlotte Hall, there are homeless behind the FL in Callaway. And also behind the FL on Great Mills Rd (ok, technically that's just South Essex, but close enough).
    when you think about, it makes sense. Where else are you going to have as much concentrated food thrown out?
    "I aim to misbehave."

Quote Originally Posted by Forkian View Post
    I also heard rumors that they have a rare type of rabies that you can catch if you make eye contact. Be very afraid!
    I wonder if we need a poll here, how to "deal" with the problem?
    A. shot them, like you would rats at the town dump.
    B. poison the food supply to chase them away.

Am I missing any viable options you think the community might get behind?
    Your signature can not be longer than 100 characters - BS

The food Lions have a high rate of customer turnover to hassle for money.
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Quote Originally Posted by glhs837 View Post
    when you think about, it makes sense. Where else are you going to have as much concentrated food thrown out?
    I am grateful they are not behind the strip mall in Solomons. Driving through the alley every time I am there, it is unbelievable how much food Weis throws away. I watched a worker throw away dozens of large boxes of eggs one morning (and thought they sure could feed a lot of homeless or people in the shelters) The fruits and veggies could probably be used by local pig farmers.
    "It's nice to be important but it's also important to be nice."

Quote Originally Posted by luvmygdaughters View Post
    Make sure you tell the management if you are harassed by these people. They can call the cops and No Trespassing orders can be brought upon them. I never understood why a business would allow this on their property, I have been in St. Marys Square and complained to management of the stores. Nothing ever happens though.
    What do you mean "these people"?

Quote Originally Posted by unlisted View Post
    What do you mean "these people"?
    The ones doing the harassing?...if I was to hazard a guess.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by frequentflier View Post
    I am grateful they are not behind the strip mall in Solomons. Driving through the alley every time I am there, it is unbelievable how much food Weis throws away. I watched a worker throw away dozens of large boxes of eggs one morning (and thought they sure could feed a lot of homeless or people in the shelters) The fruits and veggies could probably be used by local pig farmers.
    I do know that Weis (not sure if St Mary's Square or Callaway) donates a fair amount of food to the soup kitchen at St. Mary's Caring.
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    I think he's just messing with her. Years ago I referred to blacks as "them" and was labelled a racist. What I posted pales in comparison to what those same people that called me racist, post today. They finally see the world through my eyes. I wasn't a racist, I was being a realist.

Having the "Ghetto Express" bus stop in the CH Food Lion parking lot also contributes to the concentration of homeless peeps.
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry...

#AryanLivesMatterMost

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    So you're pretty much a fountain of useless stupid.

11. 07-07-2017, 11:32 PM

Members who have read this thread: 127