your children are not social experiments.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
But the most important issue, again, is not what this delusional, narcissistic woman and her pretentious, asinine lawyer choose to do. The issue is that an innocent and helpless child is being sucked into this black hole of lunacy. In saner times, the child would be removed from the home and the mother committed to a mental health facility, but we do not live in those times. Now, all we can do is sit back and watch as an entire generation is cannibalized by the LGBT agenda.

We need to understand that this child is being actively deprived of something essential to health and survival. Not food or shelter, hopefully, but something even more fundamental: identity. A child needs to know who he is. Don’t tell me he’ll “choose.” Sex cannot be chosen. And, anyway, small children lack the knowledge, foresight, or wisdom to choose even the things that can be chosen.

Have you ever asked a 4 year old kid what he wants to do today? Or what he wants to eat? Or what show he wants to watch? Have you ever given a small child any kind of open ended choice at all? If you have, you know how it works. You sit there forever waiting for them to decide, until finally you just decide for them. I made the mistake of asking my son what he wanted for lunch a few days ago, and I watched him agonize over the question for several long minutes before finally settling on ice cream. Stupid me. Of course he’ll choose ice cream if I give him a choice. That’s why I shouldn’t have given him a choice. “No,” I said. “You’ll have peanut butter and jelly.”

“But I don’t want that,” he shouted.

“You’ll eat it,” I responded.

Matt Walsh: Dear ‘progressive’ parents, your children are not social experiments.

glhs837

Power with Control
“Matt Walsh, a giraffe with albinism who hails from Venus, the second planet from the Sun, says that he can levitate and vomit gold coins if he drinks enough milk…”

I say this in an attempt to satirize the article, but if you read another few paragraphs, you will see that the article satirizes itself. Here is another actual sentence that appears in this actual “news” publication:

Doty’s lawyer, barbara findlay, who does not spell her name with capital letters, said British Columbia only issues birth certificates with a male or female gender designation.

Ah, just when I needed a laugh......30 years from now, this era will be referred to as the "Crazy Times"