Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: So why won' t this bitch admit she's a lightweight, in over her head and get a job?

  1. #1
    Happy Creepy Ass Cracka Lurk's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    13,218

    So why won' t this bitch admit she's a lightweight, in over her head and get a job?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chelsea and Mom.jpg 
Views:	407 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	119118 HINT: Not the Mom.
    “In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act” - Geo Orwell

  2. #2
    INGSOC GURPS's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Peoples Republic Of Maryland
    Posts
    31,960



    why if you are getting paid for your last name
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
    - Robert J. Hanlon.

    “There is a deeply anti-democratic undercurrent to much of the criticism of the new president, borne aloft by an assumption that democracy is too important to be left to the voters.”

    And if a statue can oppress you, then I submit that you have greater issues. - A West.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Member Since
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,427
    Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post



    why if you are getting paid for your last name
    Seriously. If someone would pay me hundreds of thousands of dollars to speak about women's rights and LGBT issues, hypocritical to be sure but I would be the most enthusiastic supporter of both you have ever seen. Daddy needs a new pair of shoes.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    21,854
    sooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

  5. #5
    Board Mommy vraiblonde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Off the grid
    Posts
    116,474
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Clem72 View Post
    Seriously. If someone would pay me hundreds of thousands of dollars to speak about women's rights and LGBT issues, hypocritical to be sure but I would be the most enthusiastic supporter of both you have ever seen. Daddy needs a new pair of shoes.
    I wouldn't. My conscience would bother me and I'd feel like a real #### doing nothing more with my life than being Mommy's little puppet. That is not an example I ever wanted to set for my children. Chelsea is a disgrace and a loser, and it's sad that she's allowed herself to be consumed by her parents and will never have accomplishments of her own.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    21,854
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    I wouldn't. My conscience would bother me and I'd feel like a real #### doing nothing more with my life than being Mommy's little puppet. That is not an example I ever wanted to set for my children. Chelsea is a disgrace and a loser, and it's sad that she's allowed herself to be consumed by her parents and will never have accomplishments of her own.
    Being a mother is an accomplishment. She should stick to that and gradually work her way into anonymaty

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    Being a mother is an accomplishment. She should stick to that and gradually work her way into anonymaty
    I know kids want to defend their parents and vice versa, but all this has crossered the line to the gag factor. Chelsea will never be a politician. She needs to move on and be that mom, and luxuriate in all the money that has rained upon her. It is in her best interest to be nice to her parents in their golden years, and go on with her life. Maybe, she could, finally, have a normal one.
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

  8. #8
    Board Mommy vraiblonde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Off the grid
    Posts
    116,474
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    Being a mother is an accomplishment.
    Psh. Any slut in the gutter can get knocked up. That takes no talent. Now, if she raises productive adults, then she'll get some kudos. I suspect, however, that her kids will grow up to be political tools like her.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

  9. 07-05-2017, 11:22 PM

  10. #9
    Registered User
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    21,854
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Psh. Any slut in the gutter can get knocked up. That takes no talent. Now, if she raises productive adults, then she'll get some kudos. I suspect, however, that her kids will grow up to be political tools like her.
    Being a mother is more than just having a child.
    But you already know that.
    Just as being a father is more than supplying the sperm.

    Being a real mother is a great accomplishment.
    Not having Nanny's and Government workers in Arkansas do the job for you.

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    psh. Any slut in the gutter can get knocked up. That takes no talent. Now, if she raises productive adults, then she'll get some kudos. I suspect, however, that her kids will grow up to be political tools like her.
    no more dynasties!!!

Members who have read this thread: 74

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |