Grassroots Boycott Of CNN Advertisers Begins

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
In other words, CNN, a multi-billion dollar, mega-media corporation will be watching the behavior of a private citizen (all of us, really) and should this person (all of us, really) ever be discovered behaving in a way that this multi-billion dollar, mega-media corporation disapproves, this multi-billion dollar, mega-corporation will ruin this person's life (all of our lives, really) — will reveal YOUR name, will see to it that you lose your job, are harassed out of your home, and whatever other horrors CNN's fascist SJW Army can come up with.

The fact that this immoral and breathtakingly unethical Big Brother bullying is coming from CNN's Andrew Kaczynski, makes it a little less surprising. Kaczynski has a nasty track record of abusing his corporate power to pull the wings off of private citizens. While at BuzzFeed, Kaczynski, who obviously suffers from Little Man's Syndrome, once spent his Christmas Eve orchestrating his online lynch mob to destroy a young woman's life, a nobody with fewer than a thousand Twitter followers, all over a tasteless joke Kaczynski did not approve of.

The good news is that on the 4th of July, and through the beauty of democracy via the awesome power of social media, the Proles are striking back.

To call attention to CNN's Hitler-tactics, the Twitter tag #CNNBlackmail is not only trending, it is (as I write this) the number one trend on TwitterNets. To say this corporate bullying is blowing up in CNN's face is a massive understatement. But wait, there's more...

BACKLASH: #CNNBlackmail Trends As Grassroots Boycott Of CNN Advertisers Begins

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
I hope this douche ends up getting fired.

Well he very proudly placed the bull's eye square on his back. I've a suspicion he is the one who determined that CNN reserves the right to dox this kid any time in the future.