NPR tweets Declaration of Independence, Trump supporters accuse them of Propaganda

SamSpade

And there have been man on the street interviews with lefties wanting to abolish various parts of the Bill of Rights.

All this says is, dumb is universal - you can always find someone who doesn't know what they should on any side.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
USA Today had a better headline:
[h=1]NPR tweeted the Declaration of Independence. Some people got angry[/h]

You can cherry pick a few example of PRESIDENT TRUMP supporters to fit you agenda.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
NPR needs to be defunded.

That aside, they flurry-tweeted the DoI, which, out of context and in tiny bits, can look like anything. Not that I expect any kind of honesty out of WashPo. Or Sapidus, for that matter.

Sapidus

NPR needs to be defunded.

That aside, they flurry-tweeted the DoI, which, out of context and in tiny bits, can look like anything. Not that I expect any kind of honesty out of WashPo. Or Sapidus, for that matter.

Maybe to idiots it could look that way. If you googled any of the sentences or read more then or two at a time any mildly intelligent person could interpret what was being tweeted.

How was their headline not honest? Stupid people jumped to conclusions because of the source and got knee jerk butt hurt.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If you googled any of the sentences or read more then or two at a time any mildly intelligent person could interpret what was being tweeted.

140 characters at a shot - yeah right. Perhaps you google every single tweet you see, but sane people don't do that.

WashPo is dishonest and biased. This story is stupid crap. The end.

Sapidus

140 characters at a shot - yeah right. Perhaps you google every single tweet you see, but sane people don't do that.

WashPo is dishonest and biased. This story is stupid crap. The end.

I saw the tweets and read a few. Realized it was the 4th of July and they sounded familiar and put two and two together. It really wasn't hard.

Where was any of their statement dishonest?

I'm sorry you are so unfamiliar with the D of I you found it offensive and treason as these idiots did.

Also I'm still waiting for you to show me all of Trumps great accomplishments.

Wishbone

You've proven time and again you are netter informed or tolerant so whats your point?

"Netter" ???

WTF is Netter? English wasn't covered through your Liberal Arts Degree?

And you're right! I'm not tolerant of your stupidity and pompous bloviating.

One thing about the personality types that always seem to think they're above all others... They tend to be stupid, weak and academically inferior to those they disdain.

:jet: