Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Lindsay...is that you?

They contain your sick obsession with V and B. Like I give a crap.
    Last edited by Homesick; 07-06-2017 at 06:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Homesick View Post
    You are so sure that you are right, that I went back and deleted a post just to make you look stupid. Why are you going after me? Did your hub leave or did your dog die?
    Like I said, JMO, yo! - Roman

I have your insane PM's intact.
    Same here.

Quote Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    You are so sure that you are right, that I went back and deleted a post just to make you look stupid. Why are you going after me? Did your hub leave or did your dog die?
    You are a liar. Going after you? You are the one that goes after people all night typing your crap then deleting when no one is here because you haven't got the balls to do it when people are here to see your sickness.

People are getting up now...don't you dare run....chicken.

You are a liar. Going after you? You are the one that goes after people all night typing your crap then deleting when no one is here because you haven't got the balls to do it when people are here to see your sickness.
    Wow. So, I go after people all night? Not true. Tonight, yes, because I couldn't sleep and you pissed me off. All members on this forum edit and delete. No, I don't have balls because I am a female. And, what it is posted is read 24/7. You are the one that is sick. I am really appalled at your venomous replies, but I guess I read you wrong. Carry on with your bad self. Take care.

Wow, you are back !

Quote Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    Wow. So, I go after people all night? Not true. Tonight, yes, because I couldn't sleep and you pissed me off. All members on this forum edit and delete. No, I don't have balls because I am a female. And, what it is posted is read 24/7. You are the one that is sick. I am really appalled at your venomous replies, but I guess I read you wrong. Carry on with your bad self. Take care.
    Oh..so little lady can dish out poison but don't spit it back. Keep talking nut.

Homesick, you are fighting a losing battle. That one is bat#### crazy and proves it all the time. It was entertaining at first, but then it started drifting farther and farther off its nut, it's really quite sad. Just put the old bag on ignore and move on. She is schizophrenic and you never know if she took her meds or not.

Just a friendly little suggestion.
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry...

#AryanLivesMatterMost

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    So you're pretty much a fountain of useless stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyjo
    Or our you too freaking dense to see that?

Can't... can't we all just... get, get along? - Rodney King

Members who have read this thread: 63