Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Lindsay...is that you?

Quote Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    Like I said, I am leaving the forum except for a thread I enjoy, and posting friends' birthdays. You should be pleased about that. Happy admining, and happy foruming, DeeJay.

Quote Originally Posted by Hank View Post
    Shut up. I saw you post that to Beta. The one good thing of taking a vacay from the forum is that I don't have to read your crap, anymore, Hankatroll. Yeah for me.
    Last edited by littlelady; 07-07-2017 at 12:04 AM.
    Like I said, JMO, yo! - Roman

Quote Originally Posted by beachcat View Post
    this thread was entertaining. always is when littlelady rears her head like beatlejuice.
    Beatlejuice,,,,, Now that was funny..
    Proud to be a cereal comma user.

Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    Beatlejuice,,,,, Now that was funny..
    Thanks for posting. You are another POS. Just wanted you to know. And, oh, the only reason my name was said three times is because of trolls. I think you talk about guns so much because your member is really short. I will milk this for all it is worth. If you want to continue looking like a know it all, egoistical arsehole, bring it. I will stay on the forum for that. That would be a hoot. The correct spelling is Beetlejuice. You're welcome. :

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BGLGzRXY5Bw
    Last edited by littlelady; 07-07-2017 at 01:54 AM.
    Like I said, JMO, yo! - Roman

You have always been a racist POS. I never identified with you. You are a racist troll, that never offered an opinion; you were just trolling, and are a troll of the highest order. And, then you want to use bd's stupid reference to me as if you are original; and reference vampires? You are one sick puppy. Just want to get my affairs in order when leaving the forum, or when I determine to come back. What will you have to post about without me? :
    Shut up. I saw you post that to Beta. The one good thing of taking a vacay from the forum is that I don't have to read your crap, anymore, Hankatroll. Yeah for me.
    Thanks for posting. You are another POS. Just wanted you to know. And, oh, the only reason my name was said three times is because of trolls. I think you talk about guns so much because your member is really short. I will milk this for all it is worth. If you want to continue looking like a know it all, egoistical arsehole, bring it. I will stay on the forum for that. That would be a hoot. The correct spelling is Beetlejuice. You're welcome. :

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BGLGzRXY5Bw
    You should switch to decaf.

Quote Originally Posted by officeguy View Post
    You should switch to decaf.
    It's funny that the one person on the forms that constantly complains about other members picking fights and trolling does nothing but troll and pick fights herself.
    Sometimes I'm sure she gets into her kids stash.
    Proud to be a cereal comma user.

Quote Originally Posted by Hank View Post

One of my favorite movie quotes. I'm not one to quote movies or even see movies more than once to be able to quote movies. *This * is an all time favorite, though.

Wow - I totally missed this one.

Like I said, I am leaving the forum except for a thread I enjoy, and posting friends' birthdays. You should be pleased about that. Happy admining, and happy foruming, DeeJay.

Members who have read this thread: 63