Lindsay...is that you?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
She's desperately trying to get attention. With her Hollywood compatriots all keening and rolling in the streets against Trump, the only way she can be different is to pretend to be for Trump.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Lindsey is right. Give her a break. Maybe, she is trying to get her life straight. It is ok to speak out for our current prez. He deserves a break, too. Good grief, y'all.

littlelady

God bless the USA
She's desperately trying to get attention. With her Hollywood compatriots all keening and rolling in the streets against Trump, the only way she can be different is to pretend to be for Trump.

Are you serious? Give the girl a break. You seem to have a problem with giving breaks. Just sayin'. See what happens when you form an opinion. I got banned because of your opinion, and that wasn't right. Yes, I said it. Have wanted to for a long time. Now, it is out there. Do with it what you will.

PJay

Are you serious? Give the girl a break. You seem to have a problem with giving breaks. Just sayin'. See what happens when you form an opinion. I got banned because of your opinion, and that wasn't right. Yes, I said it. Have wanted to for a long time. Now, it is out there. Do with it what you will.

Still haven't let it go, I see. One moment you seem to have calmed down....the next BERSERKO

PJay

Lindsey is right. Give her a break. Maybe, she is trying to get her life straight. It is ok to speak out for our current prez. He deserves a break, too. Good grief, y'all.

Good grief y'all? Just out of the blue she says something like that. Excuse my shock, Miss Down On Everyone. Miss Goody, and everyone else is BAD.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Still haven't let it go, I see. One moment you seem to have calmed down....the next BERSERKO

How are you involved in my banning? You weren't. Maybe, you should stay out of other people's biz. I thought you had changed, but you have not. I tried to be friends with you again. I would be careful of who you call, in your words, BERSERKO. And, considering the state of our Country, who says I have to calm down. Which is kinda funny coming from you. Hypocrite, much? :killingme:

PJay

How are you involved in my banning? You weren't. Maybe, you should stay out of other people's biz. I thought you had changed, but you have not. I tried to be friends with you again. I would be careful of who you call, in your words, BERSERKO. And, considering the state of our Country, who says I have to calm down. Which is kinda funny coming from you. Hypocrite, much? :killingme:

You are still nuttier than a fruitcake. This is what you want...right? Someone to argue with?

littlelady

God bless the USA
Good grief y'all? Just out of the blue she says something like that. Excuse my shock, Miss Down On Everyone. Miss Goody, and everyone else is BAD.

What is wrong with you? I am entitled to post whatever on here as you are. You shouldn't be shocked. I have never been down on anyone on this forum, and I never professed to be a Miss Goody. And, I have never professed that everyone else is BAD. What is wrong with you?

Oh, and out of the blue you started posting again. Same ole crap. I should have known better.

littlelady

God bless the USA
You are still nuttier than a fruitcake. This is what you want...right? Someone to argue with?

I am not the nuttier one. I was replying to vrai. You should go back into hibernation. Thanks. See ya! :howdy:

I should not have been banned when I was mamatutu. It was, obviously, personal. Even after I got banned, a later infraction message to me after I came back as littlelady was 'do not pick a fight in here'. That is a hoot and a double half. Maybe, it is because I met vrai IRL. Whatever. Who cares. There are more serious issues in the World.

:killingme:

And, I always meant to tell you that your dog is really cute.

Last edited:

PJay

What is wrong with you? I am entitled to post whatever on here as you are. You shouldn't be shocked. I have never been down on anyone on this forum, and I never professed to be a Miss Goody. And, I have never professed that everyone else is BAD. What is wrong with you?

Oh, and out of the blue you started posting again. Same ole crap. I should have known better.

PJay

I am not the nuttier one. I was replying to vrai. You should go back into hibernation. Thanks. See ya! :howdy:

I should not have been banned when I was mamatutu. It was, obviously, personal. Even after I got banned, a later infraction message to me after I came back as littlelady was 'do not pick a fight in here'. That is a hoot and a double half. Maybe, it is because I met vrai IRL. Whatever. Who cares. There are more serious issues in the World.

:killingme:

And, I always meant to tell you that your dog is really cute.

And once again you are trying to pick a fight with her. Forgive. Forget. You will feel better.

PJay

Get your facts straight. I have never picked a fight with vrai. Maybe, you should reflect on your own words. Forgive, forget and all that. You used to be one of my friends here. See how that works? Or, not.

littlelady

God bless the USA
"Done." That'll be the day.

:yay: Done. Oh, let me specific. Done with you. It is such a shame because you were a transplant to
GA. I was born and raised in LA and lived in many southern states; including Marietta GA. Oh well, I tried, but you don't get any of it. Take care.

When will you be done being a hypocrite?

Last edited: