Abused 5 year old weighs 25 pounds

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
WTF is wrong with people?!?!?! If you don't want to take care of this kid then give him to someone that will. Stepdad needs some jail time to dwell on his ignorance.

A Florida man who was arrested after investigators found his 5-year-old stepson severely malnourished and still in diapers told authorities the boy was not his “responsibility” since he comes from a “rich and white” family.

The boy – who was so malnourished that he couldn’t speak or stand – was discovered eating pieces of cereal off filthy carpet in the home. He suffered from dehydration and weighed just under 25 pounds, which authorities said didn’t even register on growth charts for a child his age.
Police said the couple share a home in Daytona Beach and are parents of two other children in the home. While being question by investigators, Brian Hall pointed to his children and said, according to an arrest report: “Those two are taken care of.”
Brian Hall was legally obligated to report the neglect of the boy, investigators said.

Naomie Hall admitted to authorities during her arrest on June 29 that the boy went without food for stretches as long as four days – and said she made no attempt to feed him.

hell on earth

mAlice

professional daydreamer
WTF is wrong with people?!?!?! If you don't want to take care of this kid then give him to someone that will. Stepdad needs some jail time to dwell on his ignorance.

hell on earth

I read this story yesterday. I don't know why people do this. Just give the baby to someone who is capable of loving it, because you obviously suck at love.

luvmygdaughters

I read this story yesterday. I don't know why people do this. Just give the baby to someone who is capable of loving it, because you obviously suck at love.

This makes my blood boil!!!! With so many couples wanting children, but unable to have them, this is unjustifiable on all counts. Makes me wonder if they were getting social security or welfare for the child and didnt want the checks stopping.