Our on the road map

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
2 years on the road map

I tried to include places we've visited like restaurants, bars and attractions. I didn't do that with the earlier places we've visited. What a long, strange trips it's been. I do enjoy moments where we reminisce about all the places we've visited and the places we have seen. It doesn't get old.

trip map

Monello

PREMO Member
Map as of August 2020

We are starting to slow our pace a bit. We now stay for longer than a month occasionally. Plus we are hitting places we have visited before, so not as many new pins go in the map. It's still an amazing adventure and we live in 1 of the most incredible nations on earth. Get out and see as much of it as you can.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
do you guys have an updated itinerary for the upcoming 2021? Are you waiting to see how everything with COVID continues to pan out before deciding what to do? I know you guys haven't hit much of the North West yet...right?

Monello

PREMO Member
do you guys have an updated itinerary for the upcoming 2021? Are you waiting to see how everything with COVID continues to pan out before deciding what to do? I know you guys haven't hit much of the North West yet...right?
We are kicking around going back out to Arizona and the Grand Canyon in 2021. We are booked until the 1st of March 2021. It takes a few weeks just to get out of Texas regardless of where we go.

No NW US trips in our near future. I'd like to do the National Parks of south Utah. Perhaps another go around to Rapid City, SD. Maybe even go as far north as Glacier NP in Montana. So many choices.