Cash Me Ousside Girl, Move Over

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
:yawn:

boorish behavior by a progressive retard ..... the death threats are uncalled for

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
(and professional model on the side)

Not anymore, she's not.

It amazes me that these psychos are so desperate for attention that they'll incite the wrath of the other crazies in order to get it.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I have such a hard time understanding how people will put their life long livelihood on the line to make a political statement. There are some places that I'm more open about my political opinion than others, and my opinions are pretty tame in comparison. One has to tone it down a bit, or they risk losing their jobs, and possibly never being hired again. The muslim teacher, I think she was in Michigan, who was posting hate, finally lost her job. Who will hire her now? Her chances are pretty slim, even with people who agree with her. It has occurred to me though, that maybe that's part of the plan. Then they can honestly say "I've applied for every job that has been advertised, and no one will hire me. Can I have my check now?"

Wishbone

It has occurred to me though, that maybe that's part of the plan. Then they can honestly say "I've applied for every job that has been advertised, and no one will hire me. Can I have my check now?"

I'm sure they can pick out a street corner to work.

glhs837

Power with Control
Annnnnnd cue up "I was persecuted for expressing myself" piece in the WaPo tomorrow...........

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Maybe she should watch this ...

[video=youtube;iXAQFvro7GU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXAQFvro7GU[/video]