How Transgender Ideology Produces Large-Scale Child Abuse

mAlice

professional daydreamer
...professionals are using the myth that people are born transgender to justify engaging in massive, uncontrolled, and unconsented experimentation on children who have a psychological condition that would otherwise resolve after puberty in the vast majority of cases.

Today’s institutions that promote transition affirmation are pushing children to impersonate the opposite sex, sending many of them down the path of puberty blockers, sterilization, the removal of healthy body parts, and untold psychological damage.

These harms constitute nothing less than institutionalized child abuse. Sound ethics demand an immediate end to the use of pubertal suppression, cross-sex hormones, and sex reassignment surgeries in children and adolescents, as well as an end to promoting gender ideology via school curricula and legislative policies.

It is time for our nation’s leaders and the silent majority of health professionals to learn exactly what is happening to our children, and unite to take action.

http://dailysignal.com/2017/07/03/i...rated-field-produced-large-scale-child-abuse/

Hijinx

I read about this 5 year old kid who thinks he is a girl. His parents going along with that crap.
They need to have that child taken away.

The first time that little boy reaches 12 or 13 and has a nocturnal emission he will know what he is.
Waking up with a raging purple headed ,one eyed monster a few times and all of that, I think I am a girl crap will clear itself up.