Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hobby Lobby fined $3 million for smuggling looted Iraq antiquities.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
    Sappy takes his Dunning-Kruger Syndrome to new heights daily.
    Weíre tempted to suggest a conspiracy here ó but itís just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply canít conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Just based on the article, this is a "nothing burger". lolz
    Je suis prest

Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
    Sappy takes his Dunning-Kruger Syndrome to new heights daily.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge,"

Daniel Boorstin

"It's a universal law -- intolerance is the first sign of an inadequate education," observed Alexander Solzhenitsyn. "An ill-educated person behaves with arrogant impatience, whereas truly profound education breeds humility."
    Weíre tempted to suggest a conspiracy here ó but itís just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply canít conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge,"

Daniel Boorstin

"It's a universal law -- intolerance is the first sign of an inadequate education," observed Alexander Solzhenitsyn. "An ill-educated person behaves with arrogant impatience,
    whereas truly profound education breeds humility."

No one brought the owners religion into this except you. I was pointing out that these funds were probably used to fund terrorist activities since those are the people most likely to have looted these artifacts. Seems like you might be a bit hyper sensitive.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    those are the people most likely to have looted these artifacts.
    Links to support that assertion?
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Seems like you might be a bit hyper sensitive.

did you even read the headlines or the story .....

Christian-owned Hobby Lobby accused of hypocrisy after being fined for role in smuggling case

however, your attitude towards people of faith is quite obvious .......
    as I said, this wouldn't be a foot note on a news paper except #Hobbylobby - run by Icky Christians

The only thing I ever saw in Hobby Lobby was cheap Chinese made junk, where can I buy antiquities?
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by PeoplesElbow View Post
    The only thing I ever saw in Hobby Lobby was cheap Chinese made junk, where can I buy antiquities?
    I buy all my antiquities at Apex.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    did you even read the headlines or the story .....

Christian-owned Hobby Lobby accused of hypocrisy after being fined for role in smuggling case
    however, your attitude towards people of faith is quite obvious .......
    as I said, this wouldn't be a foot note on a news paper except #Hobbylobby - run by Icky Christians
    No one cares about your faith until it becomes blatantly hypocritical in cases such as this

No one cares about your faith until it becomes blatantly hypocritical in cases such as this
    Here's a better article from the Chicago Tribune.......

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...705-story.html
    102 shot 17 killed
    Black Lives Matter is blatantly hypocritical when it comes to black lives....
    When you lie down with dogs, you're going to get fleas....

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    How is it that you don't see how crazy you sound when you do this?

Members who have read this thread: 72