New Army Training Tells Female Soldiers To ‘Accept’ Naked Men In Their Showers

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I recently received a copy of the new ‘Tier Three Transgender Training’ materials that the U.S. Army is now using in mandatory training for all soldiers.

The slide tells soldiers to “understand that you may encounter individuals in barracks, bathrooms, or shower facilities with physical characteristics of the opposite sex despite having the same gender marker in DEERS.” The next bullet point adds, “all Soldiers should be respectful of the privacy and modesty concerns of others. However, transgender Soldiers are not required or expected to modify or adjust their behavior based on the fact that they do not ‘match’ other Soldiers.” This is a first. The military is normally in the business of telling soldiers to “modify or adjust their behavior” all the time.

Consider what these policies mean in real life: Most Army showers look like a prison cell with several showerheads on the wall. Anyone who has dealt with the practical challenges of funneling 30 people through them in ten minutes understands that “privacy” will be incompatible with reality. Female soldiers who feel uncomfortable sharing facilities with individuals who still have “physical characteristics of the opposite sex” will just have to put up with it.

The adjustments to “billeting” are equally intrusive. Modern barracks resemble college dorms, with two soldiers of the same sex — now “gender marker” — sharing rooms just large enough to accommodate the basic necessities of military life. The training forbids any commander from ordering a transgender soldier to use a facility that is inconsistent with his “gender marker,” and rejects the idea of separate facilities for transgender soldiers. If separate facilities of any kind are created, they must be for soldiers who feel uncomfortable sharing facilities with a member of the opposite biological sex. In short, the rest of the unit must adjust, not the individual transgender soldier.

h3mech

wow, glad I retired before this (transvestite love fest) went into effect. you are either male or female. that's what god put on this earth.

I recently received a copy of the new ‘Tier Three Transgender Training’ materials that the U.S. Army is now using in mandatory training for all soldiers.

The slide tells soldiers to “understand that you may encounter individuals in barracks, bathrooms, or shower facilities with physical characteristics of the opposite sex despite having the same gender marker in DEERS.” The next bullet point adds, “all Soldiers should be respectful of the privacy and modesty concerns of others. However, transgender Soldiers are not required or expected to modify or adjust their behavior based on the fact that they do not ‘match’ other Soldiers.” This is a first. The military is normally in the business of telling soldiers to “modify or adjust their behavior” all the time.

Consider what these policies mean in real life: Most Army showers look like a prison cell with several showerheads on the wall. Anyone who has dealt with the practical challenges of funneling 30 people through them in ten minutes understands that “privacy” will be incompatible with reality. Female soldiers who feel uncomfortable sharing facilities with individuals who still have “physical characteristics of the opposite sex” will just have to put up with it.

The adjustments to “billeting” are equally intrusive. Modern barracks resemble college dorms, with two soldiers of the same sex — now “gender marker” — sharing rooms just large enough to accommodate the basic necessities of military life. The training forbids any commander from ordering a transgender soldier to use a facility that is inconsistent with his “gender marker,” and rejects the idea of separate facilities for transgender soldiers. If separate facilities of any kind are created, they must be for soldiers who feel uncomfortable sharing facilities with a member of the opposite biological sex. In short, the rest of the unit must adjust, not the individual transgender soldier.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
The government is going to experiment themselves out of anyone to protect this country. Can you see it now? Some pansy in his skirt and heels charging the enemy.

Wishbone

tranny-military-6.jpg

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I'm surprised Mad Dog didn't put a stop to this.

Maybe he's trying to? I dunno', but at this rate we truly will lose our armed forces. People will stop enlisting, stop going to the acadamies, and leave it to the wacko's. There is no way I'd enlist today, and that's before having to be concerned about some swingin' dick wandering into my shower.

black dog

Free America
After 4 years of JROTC in HS my son very seriously was considering Marine or Navy ROTC to get his college, with all that's going on he has decided against it for now.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
After 4 years of JROTC in HS my son very seriously was considering Marine or Navy ROTC to get his college, with all that's going on he has decided against it for now.

ROTC was the best decision my son made in his young life.

PeoplesElbow

Transgenders should use the bathroom that matches their genitals, don't put a male/female sign on them, put a picture of a vagina and penis on them.